No announcement yet.

Any Grayson or Cooke county reports??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanksgiving, and the few days immediately after is when ive seen bucks locked down with does around grayson in years past.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
      Welcome to Grayson County....people who come here expecting an easy hunt and a 180+ behind every tree usually leave highly disappointed and don't last long here.

I'm not expecting to come in and shoot a 180 from under a feeder. Quite the contrary. I've hunted DIY hunts in Idaho, Colorado, and Montana and that isn't easy. What I am really shocked about is the behavior of does. Ours are almost as nocturnal as the bucks and we have not seen on doe being chased this year. We have 7 bucks on camera that are 130 or better class deer. So, we know they are there. I've heard that Grayson gets better when it's cold. Even better than the rut. Just trying to get a gauge on how these animals work in a normal year

Comment

Got tired of seeing hogs on the cameras and lately they've been getting out of control, so put up the crossbow today and broke out the "house cleaner"! Killed these in the last 2hrs of the day and hopefully will push them to move on somewhere else. Oh and there's about 40 piglets roaming the woods now.

Last edited by blide; 11-25-2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Kill em all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hog killin

I'm happy to host a hog killin at our place after deer season. All you need to bring is a night vision weapon. We will go hog wild at 1:00 am

Comment

Ive seen bucks chaseing doe's hard the last 2 nights here at work

Comment

Originally posted by Mission160BB View Post
                I'm happy to host a hog killin at our place after deer season. All you need to bring is a night vision weapon. We will go hog wild at 1:00 am

Whereabouts roughly? I might be game.

Comment

Few things moving around 9am this morning. Nothing big.

I tried a 50yard shot on a coyote and missed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                    Few things moving around 9am this morning. Nothing big.

I tried a 50yard shot on a coyote and missed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

At least you have a show to watch! Nice

Comment

Good movement this morning. Bucks cruising, probably looking for that last available doe. Last year my cameras showed me 11/27-12/2 was the best time for daytime movement of nature bucks and looks like we're right on schedule again this year.

Comment

They've been moving all week between 7-10 and 4-dark on and off, but family commitments (aka wife) have kept me from the stand when they are there.

Comment

I had 4 does and a small buck come in and eat hand corn for about 30 min. I'm going to shoot a doe tomorrow if they come back in during the morning.

Comment

Can't wait to hunt tonight. Hoping they are moving. One small 8 was cruising this morn in one of our hunters areas.

Comment

Had a good one skirt me at last light

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mission160BB View Post
                                count me in, love to kill hogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X