gunbroker, local or Cabelas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gunbroker, local or Cabelas

I'm looking for a Browning X-bolt .270 in either traditional walnut or hells canyon camo. What's my best bet on finding my rifle? Other recommendations welcome.

Buds Guns

Comment

GunsAmerica and AmmoandArms. Whittaker guns, I have dealt with this company, no problem.
      Last edited by 1longshot; 08-26-2020, 09:27 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

I stumbled across a small, one man gun shop, that the guy was running out of his house. He didn't have an inventory, but will order whatever you want. His price was within $5 of gunbroker, once you added in the FFL transfer. If I'm buying a new gun, he's my first stop.

Comment

Don't forget Grabagun as well. Local to DFW and easy to work with.

Comment

Local shops, Buds, Longrange hunter, gunbroker.

Comment

thanks y'all I'll be checking out all of those sites and recommendations. I don't mind going to DFW either. I've got a trip upcoming to Cinnamon creek when my bow comes in.

Comment

Scheels in The Colony maybe.

Comment

I like to look up the model number, and then run a google search for it, and see what pops up. Last gun I bought I did that way and found it cheaper than a lot of the other places. I think I bought it from Tombstone Tactical.

Comment

Scheels-- I'll never go to Cabela's again- oughta chop up that card tonight once and for all.

Also- seems like everyone on GB is jacking up prices.

Comment

Working...
                    X