High End Binos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High End Binos

So I've had it in my mind that my next big hunting purchase is going to be some nice binos. In particular, the swaro SLCs 10x42 are the front runners. Now that the time has come, I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on that much $ for binos. With a little over 2k in my play budget, I could get a nice over/under that I've always wanted, which seems crazy that they are close to the same price.

With plans to hunt the high country I know I need a good bino. Those who have dished out the money for high end binos, convince me it is indeed worth the money!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

A nice shotgun and nice binos are the 2 things that get used more often than anything else, imo.

Outside of a .22 not a single gun I shoot more yearly than a shotgun and I spend a lot of time looking through my swaros.

Flip a coin!

Comment

........they are a One time buy...........

Comment

I bought a pair of the 15x56 Swarovski’s at the Dallas Safari Club in January for $2k with no sales tax. I love em.

Comment

Find some clean used swaro 10x42 EL's...buy once, cry once & be done with it.

Comment

They are worth every penny. I have a pair of Leica geovid 15x56.

Comment

You can't shoot what you can't see. Spend the money.

Comment

Go Vortex cause warranty. The UHD's put SLC's to shame and cost $200 less.

(Prepare for Swaro guys meltdown)

Comment

I've had a pair of Leica Ultravid 10x42 for quite some time.
                  I started to look at the Swarovski range. Bought a pair around Christmas. By far the best purchase I have made in a long time. Talk about happy and wish I would have done it long ago.

Treat yourself to them.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

I won’t say you’re wrong because I haven’t looked through the UHDs but I’ve never seen any Vortex put any Swaro to shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I know your dilemma. About 10 years ago I summoned all my powers of rationalization, swallowed hard and bought some Leicas. It was a lot of money but I’ve never regretted it. The way quality glass gathers light at dawn/dusk makes it all worth it. When my friends who have never looked through high end Binos before always say the same thing - “wow”.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Go Swaro and not need a warranty.

Comment

The Meopta Meostars get rave reviews and are half the price. Take a look

Comment

You truly can not go wrong getting a pair of Swarovski binos. It’s a big chunk all at once, but it’s the only binos you'll ever need. Buy once cry once.

I can kill with a Walmart gun, but no way you’ll catch me hunting without a top end pair of binos. Makes all the difference in the world when it really counts.

Comment

High End Binos

Binos all the way and the ones you want are on Sale at midway right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by OldRiverRat; 07-21-2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X