The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmac View Post
    Don’t have an issue with that but I have a leupold. Maybe the eye box of those monarchs a a bit to wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I through my Z6 on it and it was really close also. Guess I’ll just bring it to a store and have them try a few different setups.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      Yeah I through my Z6 on it and it was really close also. Guess I’ll just bring it to a store and have them try a few different setups.

Don’t have much room here either but works. VX6-HD 4-24x52

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
        Don’t have much room here either but works. VX6-HD 4-24x52

What ring kind and height?

Comment

Anybody having issues with the bolt and hitting the scope? I tried mounting a spare Nikon Monarch on high rings and it hits the scope opening the bolt.

I mounted a Z5 on seekins rings and my bolt almost hits too. Very weird.

Comment

What ring kind and height?

I running Seekins 34mm lows

Comment

Got a Z6 mounted in Tallys, so close I can't open the bolt with the scope cover on. Actually wore a bit of the finish off the bolt handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                lets start the next group buy
                Just call an order one!

My wife didn't like the stocks on the last 2 and couldn't handle it anymore. She ordered last week

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  Just call an order one!

My wife didn't like the stocks on the last 2 and couldn't handle it anymore. She ordered last week

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yup I did the same to get exactly what I wanted on every aspect.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                    My guess / VOTE is a Defiance An-Ti with a Proof or steel option.
                    Seems like the last couple build have been light weight builds. I was thinking someone mentioned doing a chassis build or more of a heavy long range tack driver. Personally im looking to do a heavier tack driver myself next.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      Seems like the last couple build have been light weight builds. I was thinking someone mentioned doing a chassis build or more of a heavy long range tack driver. Personally im looking to do a heavier tack driver myself next.
                      This gets my vote as well.

Comment

Well I couldn't wait to see if this combo was gonna make the cut for the 2021 build so I have 2 anTi on order and 2 Bartleins (1 Steel/1 CF) to put on em.

I'm thrilled they now off the "APR Classic Hunter" which seemed to be born off this thread as the runner up from the 2020 build.

Comment

Read my mind with this one!

Comment

Waiting patiently for next TBH build.

Comment

santa clause is not far away

Comment

Heck I FINALLY ordered my scope for the 2020 build! Custom rifles, building a new house, and Covid don't go all that well together. So I had to piggy bank some fun money for a few months.

I ordered the new Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x50 with the locking windage turret. Paired it with Nightforce .885" rings. Can't wait to mount it and send it next week!

Comment

Working...
                                X