Mont Belvieu Home Inspector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mont Belvieu Home Inspector

My Fiancé and I are closing on our new house in River Farms in Mont Belvieu in a couple of weeks and are looking for a home inspector to come out and take a look before we close. Anybody have any suggestions or recommendations on who we should use? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Tauzin22 View Post
    My Fiancé and I are closing on our new house in River Farms in Mont Belvieu in a couple of weeks and are looking for a home inspector to come out and take a look before we close. Anybody have any suggestions or recommendations on who we should use? Thanks in advance.
    Did your Realtor not have one or make a recommendation? Also, are you still in option period?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in the process of selling my house and this guy came and did ours. The buyers lender sent him out. If I needed one I would use him, he seemed very knowledgeable and answered a lot of my curiosity questions.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
        Did your Realtor not have one or make a recommendation? Also, are you still in option period?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
        We got one recommendation just looking for a few to choose from and see if anyone had any suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
          I’m in the process of selling my house and this guy came and did ours. The buyers lender sent him out. If I needed one I would use him, he seemed very knowledgeable and answered a lot of my curiosity questions.
          Thanks for the suggestion! I will definitely look into them.

Comment

Don't use ATEX Inspects, especially if the inspector is Robert.. highly dissatisfied when we used them back in 2018. Once we moved in we started noticing a lot of major things missed on the inspection report.... Also welcome to the area!!

Comment

Thats our old rice farm. I10 split in half when it was built. So crazy its neighborhoods.

No recommendation on inspector, haven't been real impressed by any ive used.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
                Don't use ATEX Inspects, especially if the inspector is Robert.. highly dissatisfied when we used them back in 2018. Once we moved in we started noticing a lot of major things missed on the inspection report.... Also welcome to the area!!
                We are glad to be in Mont Belvieu that's for sure.

Comment

Welcome to the hill.... my family and I are in River Farms (Cotton River west of the new 1409) over on Angelina

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                    Welcome to the hill.... my family and I are in River Farms (Cotton River west of the new 1409) over on Angelina
                    Ok great! We are on Little River Drive in River Farms. We back up to the Scott Equipment off of I-10.

Comment

Call Jeff at https://www.preferred-inspections.com/. Great guy

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                        Thats our old rice farm. I10 split in half when it was built. So crazy its neighborhoods.

No recommendation on inspector, haven't been real impressed by any ive used.
                        Wow you are going way back but yeah I remember that. Quite a few of these subdivisions I hunted ducks in with some of the Barbers way back there

Comment

Sure do appreciate all the info! Look forward to meeting all you Mont Belvieu locals

Comment

Might be a little too far but give him a call.

Good guy.

Comment

Working...
                            X