Music while mowing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music while mowing?

Having trouble finding ear buds that “seal off” most of the sound. What are y’all using? My father in law uses those old school muffs with an fm radio. I used to make fun of him, not so much anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earbuds with shooting earmuffs over them

Comment

Wife bought me a pair of wireless Beats...they are completely noise canceling and awesome!

Comment

I use these when doing loud work. Bluetooth and good battery life.
        When not playing music, they block sound just like regular plugs.

Comment

Muff's

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
          Having trouble finding ear buds that “seal off” most of the sound. What are y’all using? My father in law uses those old school muffs with an fm radio. I used to make fun of him, not so much anymore.

DeWalt 3m eartunes from Home Depot. I have a lawn business and I love these.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
            Earbuds with shooting earmuffs over them
            This right here is what I do as well^^^^^

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the 3M Worktunes with Bluetooth. Works great, allows you to take phone calls. no cable to mess with.
              Attached Files

Comment

I use AirPod pros. With the noise canceling turned on they are pretty sweet

Comment

Regular apple ear bud type deals with the cord. Too cheap for fancy ones I guess

Comment

Thanks, I’ll look into the 3m’s.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post

I use these when doing loud work. Bluetooth and good battery life.
                      When not playing music, they block sound just like regular plugs.

These might be better, they’ll fit under my hood. Thanks

Comment

If your running a cotton picker you should be listening to any change is the sound. lawnmowing should be done with the same care, music is for concerts!

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                          I use AirPod pros. With the noise canceling turned on they are pretty sweet

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                          If your running a cotton picker you should be listening to any change is the sound. lawnmowing should be done with the same care, music is for concerts!
                          .......this could be added to one of those Progressive commercial's!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                            I agree with this. Several years ago, I was mowing and my wife came out of the house and flagged me down. I took my headphones out and there was an awful squeal coming from the mower deck. Shut it down and got off of the mower. The spindle bearings had went out and the clippings on the mower deck were on fire. I still listen to music when I mowed, but the volume is down, or I only use one headphone. I like the Skull Candy Bluetooth headphones.

Comment

Working...
                            X