Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steal A Tractor

Catch an arrow..............

A Missouri boy fatally shot an alleged thief with an arrow after catching the man trying to steal a tractor on a family friend’s property, authorities said Tuesday. The unidentified juvenile, whose age has not been released, was walking toward a tree stand where he planned to hunt deer with a bow and arrows when he saw the suspected intruder stealing a lawn tractor and wood splitter from the ...

If history is any indication, I would've gut shot him and the authorities would need to give him until morning to follow up.

Comment

Dang! Good for the boy, if the story is legit or not is a different story.. lol

Comment

Well done Junior. Well done.

Comment

Interesting! In for the outcome! You want to f=== on me? (movie quote)
          Last edited by savage1134; 09-22-2021, 03:02 PM. Reason: hit send to soon

Comment

Twack !!

Comment

One less thief to worry about........Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Comment

Man, they forgot the most important part of the story ( FIXED BLADE or MECHANICAL )

Comment

I hate a thief.

Comment

He died so we know it wasn't a RAGE

Comment

Now he’s a good thief.

Comment

If this happened more, it wouldn’t happen as much.

Comment

I love a good story

Comment

Definitely what the thief deserved but very unfortunate this young man has to start his adult life with this hanging over his head. Even with the circumstances in which it occurred still a sad deal for the boy. It’s not like he is a crusty Ol guy like some of us.

Comment

Right between the eyes with a judo tip and then finish him off when and if he gets back on his feet.

Comment

Working...
                              X