Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting, glad he’s better!

Comment

Budesinide is a steroid and helps with inflamation. Im an RT and a user of it. Also known as "Pulmicort"

Comment

Originally posted by Deerslayersh View Post
        glen - I am not a doctor/scientist. I just quoted the independent study released a couple of weeks ago. The study seems pretty well done, though the sample size isn't great. As always, do what you think is best.
        Independent study likely paid for by the makers of the vaccine...

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
          My buddy that got it asked about Ivermectin, which wife and I took, and she gave him a copy of some study done years ago for SARS.....ended up giving him nothing but now that he has lung damage she gave him an inhaler. Told him in the beginning what we took and got over it very quick but his doc wouldn't give any of it to him.

His dr would not give him medication that is proven to cure covid and now he has lung damage? He needs to find a new dr.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerslayersh View Post
            For those interested; there was a study published recently that didn't find any statistical significance in using ivermectin to treat COVID. Link and the conclusion are pasted below:

Budesonide does seem like a more promising treatment for reducing the symptoms. Glad it worked out for y'all.

The first studies using ivomectin was in Australia, and it was shown to work in severe cases in which there was respiratory distress. The study you show is in mild cases, which have no respiratory issues. A mild case of covid is not serious at all. The Dr.s using ivomectin for those with severe cases and as a preventative to lessen severity say it works. I know one that has treated dozens of severe cases and he says he knows it works. I’ll go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post

What some of the doctors and federal administrations are doing is criminal in my mind and most of the press just goes right along with it!

Exactly. We have a family friend that was diagnosed with a pre-cancerous tumor on her female parts last April. The plan was to do a complete hysterectomy and proceed with preventative treatment. Fast forward to last January after hospitals canceled her surgery repeatedly due to it being non essential and Dr. visits being "rescheduled" due to Covid restrictions and she's now facing stage 4 cancer that has spread to her lungs and liver.

BUT, at least she's not going to die from Covid. Just like the rest of the 98.7% of the US population.

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your friend with cancer and the course that took. Oh my gosh... so sad

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
                    Exactly. We have a family friend that was diagnosed with a pre-cancerous tumor on her female parts last April. The plan was to do a complete hysterectomy and proceed with preventative treatment. Fast forward to last January after hospitals canceled her surgery repeatedly due to it being non essential and Dr. visits being "rescheduled" due to Covid restrictions and she's now facing stage 4 cancer that has spread to her lungs and liver.

BUT, at least she's not going to die from Covid. Just like the rest of the 98.7% of the US population.

After watching what cancer did to my dad and knowing she had a chance! Who ever made that decision should be charged with murder.

Comment

Meet America's Premier Civil Liberties Organization. America's Frontline Doctors wants to Fight for Your Medical Freedom.

This the website? If so the price went up.

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post

my father in law is facing a similar situation with a very rare blood disorder. His cardiologist wouldn't see him in person for 6 months. He's at MD anderson now...

but we're all so thankful he didn't catch covid....

Comment

You cannot depend on a GP right now. I tried to book a physical- 1st appointment available was in September.

Get blood lab testing near you - no doctor visit needed. Over 100 blood tests online, pick a lab near you, our docs write the prescriptions & you get results by email & SMS! Fast, easy and confidential blood tests near you.

You can order and lab work you want from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                            https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

This the website? If so the price went up.
                            No this is it:

New Look. Same.. Frontline Doctors Out In Front Of America’s Health Needs. We Are America’s. Frontline Doctors Here For You, Today. Thank you for your patience and support this month as we migrated Frontline Doctor’s medical operation’s and revamped our network and software. Your support via email and calls during this transition has been a […]

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                              My son's fiancé got Covid several weeks ago. She tested positive and didn't feel great overall.

My son got it a couple days later....positive test. He felt ok until 2 days later and then started having trouble breathing and was getting worse. He went to BSW in Waco and saw a doc. They did a chest xray...told him he had pneumonia and gave him an Albuterol inhaler. He asked for Budesonide and Hydroxychloroquine. Doc said they were experimental and he would not prescribe them.

BSW called later that day and said he actually didn't have pneumonia but offered no additional help. The albuterol didn't touch his breathing symptoms and had no affect.

Then I remembered the doc in West Texas that was curing Covid with Budesonide. This was on a Saturday and most docs offices were closed so I ended up making him a telemedicine visit with Frontline Medical Doctors. They were the ones that got banned from twitter and other places for claiming HCQ and other meds can cure Covid.

They saw him within an hour of contacting them. It was too late for HCQ to be effective so they prescribed Ivermectin pills (attacks the virus) and a Budesonide inhaler (for his breathing). 3 hours after taking the Budesonide inhaler he felt much better. The next day he felt great. Still tired from the Virus but what a great turnaround. He took the Ivermectin pills (3 doses) over a period of 5 days and it did a great job of lowering the viral load. He tested negative on day 6 after his first test.

The frontline docs were extremely helpful and cured him very quickly from what would have gotten way worse had he just listened to the doctor at BSW. My advice is to take charge of your own health and if you think the doctor is full of it.....they probably are. Find another one that will help you.

Just wanted to tell this story that there are "cures" out there that work very well....in spite of what the media has been telling us for the last year.
                              Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                              Mind if I ask what the telemedicine visit and prescription cost?
                              Do you or are you required to have a positive covid test to see the frontline drs.?

And/or to get a prescription or will they prescribe pro-actively?

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                                Thanks. Wife was diagnosed with Covid on Thursday. Dr refused to give her Chloroquine or Hydroxychloroquine .

Comment

Working...
                                X