Audio/radio for Can Am?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio/radio for Can Am?

Looking to see what some of yall have done for audio on your can ams. Had a wet sounds soundbar on my FXT and liked it wasnt anything special but i dont rock out to much lol. May go with another one but any suggestions on which route to go? Thanks

I had a rockin audio sound bar on mine. Pretty nice and hard to beat the price.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

That looks pretty slick and will check them out. Thanks

Comment

Depending on budget look up audioformz they make some the best sounding / looking roof and is a Texas company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pro top box is the best out there

Comment

Yea should have mentioned im trying to stay around the 800 and under range.

Comment

Originally posted by ccupit View Post
              Depending on budget look up audioformz they make some the best sounding / looking roof and is a Texas company

That's what I have. Works well.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                I had a rockin audio sound bar on mine. Pretty nice and hard to beat the price.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                Where could I find some more info on this setup?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                  Yea should have mentioned im trying to stay around the 800 and under range.

Gonna be hard to beat a quality sound bar if
                  You’re on a 800 max budget I run a stealth 10 in my ranger and have no complaints on it really

Comment

Tagged. I have a wetsounds on my boat and don't have any complaints so that is what I was going to go with. I don't have to be jamming though so it doesn't take much to make me happy. I really want to keep it simple.

Comment

Guess depends on what you really want. I never wanted to drive a boom box at the lease. Couple weeks ago was farting around and just wanted some music. Tossed my bose bluetooth speak on dash and it was good enough. Likely do that again.

Comment

Working...
                      X