Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a TX lease. Might trade spot for spot on KS lease.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a TX lease. Might trade spot for spot on KS lease.

I'm starting the search early for my grandson who will be of hunting age in a couple of years. I currently have ten year lease in KS but I want something closer, with more animals, doe, culls, hogs etc for him plus rifle season is only 12 days in KS. I would only be a guest to go with him.

For the right deal, I anticipate having a spot come up in the next couple of years on our lease in KS and might be willing to trade for the right deal. See my pictures for the quality of deer on our KS place. Thx guys.

up

Comment

Any particular part of the state you’re looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
        Any particular part of the state you’re looking for?
        West and south of DFW

Comment

Nobody? We shoot studs!

Comment

I’d be interested. I have a place in Votaw, TX. Plenty of hogs to hunt year round.

Comment

Sounds great. How big is it? I live in east TX and in a lot of ETX places the deer are mostly nocturnal. I’m looking for a place where he could see a lot of animals. What’s your experience with deer activity in the daylight?

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                Sounds great. How big is it? I live in east TX and in a lot of ETX places the deer are mostly nocturnal. I’m looking for a place where he could see a lot of animals. What’s your experience with deer activity in the daylight?

It’s 4,000 acres. I’ve killed 90+ deer off this place in my life. All in the daylight

East Texas Hunting ain’t for everyone. Best time to get a good buck in the day is during bow season. Like most places, they get hard to find when the guns get active. Shooting a doe or two isn’t difficult. He won’t see “lots of animals.”

Comment

Just curious if you got the PM I sent?

Comment

Where is your place in Kansas

Comment

Originally posted by gig one View Post
                      Where is your place in Kansas
                      Super secret. lol. Seriously though, we've killed some great deer there and don't really want to respond here. Some on here know and some don't. More and more pressure drives prices up and antlers down.

Comment

I am looking at doing some public land hunting. Advice on a specific area of the state to look at? I think I have an idea based off data but just curious someone's opinion that has hunted the state - Pm

Comment

I'm starting the search early for my grandson who will be of hunting age in a couple of years. I currently have ten year lease in KS but I want something closer, with more animals, doe, culls, hogs etc for him plus rifle season is only 12 days in KS. I would only be a guest to go with him.

For the right deal, I anticipate having a spot come up in the next couple of years on our lease in KS and might be willing to trade for the right deal. See my pictures for the quality of deer on our KS place. Thx guys.
                          So say someone takes this deal and he doesn’t get draw for a Kansas tag? What happens then?

Comment

Super secret. lol. Seriously though, we've killed some great deer there and don't really want to respond here. Some on here know and some don't. More and more pressure drives prices up and antlers down.
                            Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
                              So say someone takes this deal and he doesn’t get draw for a Kansas tag? What happens then?
                              They'll get the honor of being camp cook, feeder filler, errand boy, etc. lol. Seriously though, that's a risk we take every year. We pay full price on the lease irregardless of whether we draw or not. Cost of shooting big deer. However on the trade, if you don't get drawn, you'll get a preference point and I'll honor it the next year you draw.

Comment

Working...
                              X