TBHers opinion on a dependable sliding single pin sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBHers opinion on a dependable sliding single pin sight

I have a Black Gold Whitetail sliding adjustable sight. It has broken on me twice in the last week. So, I deem it undependable, so which one is? I don't mind spending on a quality sight, so give me yalls valued opinion on reliable sights.

Thanx Calvin

I had an HHA Optimizer Tetra on my Helix before I traded that bow off on an RX3 for my daughter. Probably only 50-100 arrows through that bow but the sight seemed pretty solid and easy to use.

I’d buy another one if I had the need.

Comment

I’ve had great luck with the CBE Tek hybrid I’m using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m at 9 years shooting a Copper John Mark 4 single pin. I lost a nut once, they sent me a whole bracket in response.

At the time it was the only factory camo single pin sight I could find. It works.

2010 Elite Judge.

Comment

Back in the day before I went strictly Trad I used Spot Hogg on all my bows. They never let me down. Tough as nails.

Comment

I use the trophy ridge react single pin. So far it’s been great and the system for sighting it in has been surprisingly accurate

Comment

Ok, good info. If you have more to add, please do

Comment

HHA 5519. Had mine for years now. No issues. Lifetime warranty.

Comment

Spott hoggs are solid. I had a spott hogg single pin for a short while that was very well built, but it was heavy. I didnt like all the added weight up front so I sold it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bought an HHA Optimizer Ultra about 5 years ago and it’s still solid. HHA has my vote!

Comment

Axcel accuhunter. Has been solid for me for several seasons now. Not sure about warranty, haven’t needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        I have a Black Gold Whitetail sliding adjustable sight. It has broken on me twice in the last week. So, I deem it undependable, so which one is? I don't mind spending on a quality sight, so give me yalls valued opinion on reliable sights.

Thanx Calvin
                        What keeps happening to it? I've shot black gold for probably 10 years.. They will fix it under warranty.. I understand if you want to change but you can send it in and get it fixed then sell it..

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                          What keeps happening to it? I've shot black gold for probably 10 years.. They will fix it under warranty.. I understand if you want to change but you can send it in and get it fixed then sell it..
                          The horizontal adjustment keeps breaking at the dovetail. Happened twice and that's 2 times to many

Comment

My 10 yo OL HHA 5519 and 1 yo Spot Hogg Fast Eddie are both built like a tank. Never had any breaking issues with either

Comment

Spot Hogg Fast Eddie too. Never an issue in past 3-4 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X