Dallas Market Hall Gun Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Market Hall Gun Show

Has anybody heard anything about a shooting at the last Market Hall gun show? Was told about it today by my ex-wife when I was asking about the Big Town show for this weekend. It happened out by the parking garage area. The vehicle they took out there received a bullet wound. Apparently 40-50 rounds fired from what she said. ( 9mm and 7.62x39 casings from what she seen )

Was wondering if anybody had more info on it.

Guess nobody.......

Comment

I can’t seem to find anything on it...

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
        I can’t seem to find anything on it...
        She hasn’t been able to find anything on it either and she was there. She sent me some pics she took of the area.

Comment

I have not heard anything about this either, seems like every news outlet and politician would be screaming about canceling gun shows, if this occurred.

Comment

Hate say it, but if 40-50 rounds were fired at a gun show the liberals would be screaming for weeks about why guns should be banned. There is zero about it online which makes me question the claims.

Maybe their vehicle got hit by a ND and happened to be the same area that someone dumped some used brass. Idk, but something like that would be all over the news. I would’ve heard about it in passing at least as I usually go to that show and work just a couple miles from market hall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
              I have not heard anything about this either, seems like every news outlet and politician would be screaming about canceling gun shows, if this occurred.
              I think the same thing. Her other half is a vendor at some shows and got a email saying the owner of Market Hall said there would be no more gun shows because of it.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking I see we're at the street and could just be gang bangers shooting at each other - happens in BigD all the time and wouldn't be reported as from the show (JMO) I used to do the shows and Big Town used to bring the popo observation box on a lift. Knew a vendor who was coaxed outside and robbed there at gunpoint - do your transactions inside!

Comment

Working...
                  X