Edwards county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edwards county

I heard there was a bad anthrax problem the last few years near rock springs how bad was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was real bad, but mostly recovered now.

Comment

You heard right

Comment

Where was it at ? That whole area or was it just certain places?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

has not recovered...

Comment

Most of the area was hit hard. If you’re looking to lease a specific piece of land then scout it first. Deer are back in the areas that were hit. It won’t have nearly the numbers as before though. Gonna take a few years still

Comment

Type Anthrax in the search title and you will find info

Comment

Summer of 2019, western portion of the county. No way it’s mostly recovered, at least not on the place we were on.

Comment

There was alot of good info on here if you do a search.

Comment

I believe as you get towards Carta Valley it was. I'm about 1mi outside RS and was not impacted.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bad...my parents place still hasn’t recovered. We are close to Kickapoo Caverns park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kind of draw a triangle from Brackettville to camp wood to Carta Valley and back to Brackettville and you will be covering some of the hardest hit areas that I can remember. Some areas were not as bad if it was not over grazed by ranchers.

Comment

Anyone know how the area of Rocksprings off HWY 377 headed towards Carta Valley was impacted? Have the potential of getting on a lease on CR 440, but trying to find out if it’s worth it.

Comment

I drove thru Rocksprings from 41 and then took 55 to 277 and went south In the middle of the night Dec 5th. I didn’t see any signs of anthrax as there were deer everywhere. In the road and on the shoulders. Took me forever.

Comment

We are in the eastern portion of Edwards, north of 41. No anthrax issues, lots of deer.

Comment

Working...
                              X