X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is 733935

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
      Heck of a buck! Great work. Do you have some details or color commentary to paint the picture of how you put this stud on the ground?

Here are the adjusted pics.

Thanks. Sure I’ll give the scoop.. so have hunted this area for years, and know there are some great deer in this little pocket, happened to be the first year I’ve had this particular property leased, which is just a little over 100 acres, river bottom bedding, not many hardwoods, kinda scrubby. Built a feed pen to keep pigs out, made three trips up since I leased the place in July and would dump about 1200lbs of corn in the pen Each trip and leave, didn’t even have a camera going to monitor. Waited until the conditions were right and killed him on the first sit at 12 yards after sitting all day. All day there were decent bucks prowling the pen for does, most were youngish (3 and under), but was real impressed with the genetics going on with some of them, just had a feeling eventually daddy would show up. Sure enough about 5 pm a real nice buck hopped in the pen, beautiful rack, almost shot him, but realized he was still young, no sooner than I decided to pass he flushed out of the pen scared and never looks back. Sure enough it was the big guy, came from down wind, hair fluffed up on his back and neck, came in to run that deer out and turnEd around to go back where he came from and I was able to find a hole to shoot through before he walked out of my life! I scored him at a hair over 170, real happy with him....hoping maybe there is another one in there, got the next two weeks off, if the conditions get right I may try and slip in there and get another one!!! Happy hunting !!

Comment

Inaugural TBH Oklahoma Big Buck Contest, East vs West! "Mod Approved"

West side public land buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde E View Post
          West side public land buck

Well done sir! What WMA?

Comment

Can not disclose publicly but it is on the west side of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde E View Post
              Can not disclose publicly but it is on the west side of the state.

Fair enough

Comment

Rattled this guy up this morning for the West side. My biggest buck.

Comment

Wow great buck

Comment

Awesome stuff right there Phil Huge congrats

Comment

The incredible buck! The Sooner state is really producing!

Comment

That dudes got some character

Comment

Those are monsters congrats

Comment

Anyone else get a deer north of the border this year? Who is winning right now?

Comment

Rankings will be determined by the official score sheet and we haven't made it quite that far yet

This will be the last reminder on what is needed for an entry. Any entry who does not have the following information will not be considered for the official rankings.

A picture of you, the animal, carcass tag number, and official scoring sheet with scorer information must be posted to be considered for official rankings.

Comment

Alright gang, today is the final day of the season and best of luck to those out there trying to squeeze out a last minute miracle Make sure you check to ensure all of the criteria for your entry is complete and get those official scores as soon as you are able so that I can start compiling to official rankings!

Comment

Working...
                                X