Workout app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Workout app?

I am making a home gym for my 3 boys. I'm gonna write them out a daily workout plan. But I wanted to see if there was an app or website that could do it for me?
    Last edited by Triple 7; 12-02-2019, 03:17 PM.

I got them one of these. They can do a lot of exercises on this. I’m also gonna get a curl bar, dip tower, kettle bells, and dumbbells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is a workout poster set.

Comment

3 boys.... working out. Your grocery bill is insane i imagine. I need a good app to so ...

Comment

I don't have an app, but I routinely check Jocko Willinicks, David Goggins, and Pat McNamera twitter and instagram for new ideas/lifts/workouts. I try to find two or three new lifts a week from them to keep it fresh.

Comment

I use JEFIT to help keep track.. i think it was free !
            How old are they ??

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMACK View Post
              I use JEFIT to help keep track.. i think it was free !
              How old are they ??
              12, 13 and 16 years old. They already eat more than I do. lol

Comment

Not sure if it's what you are looking for but I use wodster 2.0 for my workouts. They probably gonna need to be in the garage to do them though lol

Comment

I use Fitbod and it rotates workouts, tracks sets and rest period. It is $10 a month or you can buy for a year.

Comment

Have them WATCH Jeff Cavalier "athelene-X" on Youtube. Proper lifting techniques, proper stretching, how to train while injured. Gotta start with basics!
                    Ego(lifting heavy to often) and bad form are their worst enemies.
                    Discourage them from one rep maxing more than once every 2 months. They're still growing and too much STRESS can stunt potential growth, not to mention permanent injuries.. SLEEP and QUALITY PROTEIN are their BEST friends..

On the JEFIT app you can create your own workout routines for specific days. Including reps, weight, rests. It keeps track of your totals and lets you know when you hit a PR.

Comment

Body space by bodybuilding.com is good. They have plans in there or you can make your own and it’s free.

Comment

That's really cool
                        If I were you I'd think about creating your own fitness app
                        Last edited by Goldveen; 09-09-2020, 07:32 AM.

Comment

I just finished a free trial with Dr. Muscle, it was really good! But its something like $50 a month, and I ain't doing that. May be trying a few of these other suggestions.

Comment

Yes, I know such an app on my phone. Workout Fitness Online for iOS

Comment

JEFIT is the best in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X