• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

Bump...................

Comment

Checking to see if there are going to be any spots for this year on this lease

Comment

Last edited by TWOHunter; 01-10-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

If this is part of the old Scrappin' Valley club it is a nice place and was managed for lots of years. That really isn't a bad price for that place, although that is way more than I would spend, personally speaking. And for the sticklers for details...hunting club or lease is like saying management buck or cull buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
              If this is part of the old Scrappin' Valley club it is a nice place and was managed for lots of years. That really isn't a bad price for that place, although that is way more than I would spend, personally speaking. And for the sticklers for details...hunting club or lease is like saying management buck or cull buck.
              This thread isn't Scrappin' Valley that I am on currently and manage.
              This was the "hunting club" I was on prior to having Scrappin' Valley. It's a good place though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
                Checking to see if there are going to be any spots for this year on this lease
                Unfortunately, we won't have any openings this season. If you'd like to PM me your information, I can get you on the list if a spot opens up.

Comment

" No Deer in East TX. "

Comment

I hunted east Tx this past season and I don't know what it is but man I'm hooked. All my extra funds will be tied up into my place for the next couple of years but you beat your arse as soon as I got enough "extra" money laying around to pick up another place to hunt I'll be looking for a lease in the piney woods.

Comment

Working...
                    X