Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars vs Flames

Who's watching playoff hockey?

Otter has been a brick wall except for tonight's game.

Brick wall had no offensive help last night.

Comment

Otter ain't the problem

Comment

Season ticket holder... This series is a mirrior image of our season. Some days we look like a stanley cup team and some days we look like a steaming pile. Not enough focus on special teams. We are 1 for 20 on power plays in this series so far. That is not winning hockey. Otter has been a beast!!! Its time for new coaching staff. Bowness is a great guy but he is old scholl hockey and it does not translate to modern day hockey.

Comment

I really feel like if we win this series and make a run Bowness gets a new contract and NOBODY wants that. I'm torn between wanting my team to advance and make a run and wanting them to fail so HC gets canned. He should've been gone pre bubble but their run solidified his job for a couple more years. Beating Calgary will reset that clock I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
            I really feel like if we win this series and make a run Bowness gets a new contract and NOBODY wants that. I'm torn between wanting my team to advance and make a run and wanting them to fail so HC gets canned. He should've been gone pre bubble but their run solidified his job for a couple more years. Beating Calgary will reset that clock I feel.
            I don't think you're alone in that sentiment. The hockey they are playing is just not great, to me it feels like a bunch of skill without any good coaching to make them the powerhouse they could be with the skill they have. As of last night its a new series, I guess we'll see which Stars team shows up next game.

Comment

I think Bowness is gone regardless of what happens. He was almost fired early this year. I believe he retires at the end of this year.

Comment

Bowness was never the guy, should never have outlasted the "interim" tag, and should be gone regardless of what happens in the next week.

The total and utter ineptitude on the power play for the last month and a half is one of the more dumbfounding things I've ever seen in any sport. How someone hasn't been fired already is mind boggling. They've managed to take the most obvious advantage in all of sports, and turn it into a complete detriment.

Comment

Can't give up a 5 on 3 PP going the other direction and expect to advance in the playoffs either. Next match on CGY's ice will be tough.

Comment

I went last night. When they called Bowness at the beginning when introducing the team half the stadium boo'd. They got out played last night, all there is to it.

Comment

I've been an admitted fair weather fan since moving from DFW 18 years ago. They get zero coverage outside of the metroplex. I'm on board for the playoffs. Worst power play I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Saturday night was my first ever Stars game and we had an absolute blast. On the second row.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                          Saturday night was my first ever Stars game and we had an absolute blast. On the second row.

I hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I hate you.

Don’t hate me too much. We didn’t stay down there the entire game. We spent a good amount of time in our suite too. [emoji16]

Comment

I went to the Stars/Kracken game recently. It was a lot of fun. Although, it was probably the least physical hockey game I have ever attended.

But, those gals shoveling that ice sure know their business!

Comment

Working...
                              X