Sick People in This World We live In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick People in This World We live In

Parents facing possible murder charges after their daughter was found dead in their Slaughter home — her body covered in feces, maggots and ulcers — said Wednesday that they suffered

What would do to these Idiots ?
    Attached Files

Made me sick to my stomach to see and read this. Never know what kind of person might be around or living by you.

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
      Made me sick to my stomach to see and read this. Never know what kind of person might be around or living by you.
      I go into houses all the time that are so disgusting they will likely need to be torn down when it’s time to sell. Able bodied people living in 200-400k or more homes. There is obviously serious mental health issues with the dead lady and her parents. There was a time when that type of mental health was institutionalized.

Comment

Slow painful death for them. Real SLOW and VERY PAINFUL!!

Comment

What the........I wouldn't do nothin with them. Same as they did with their daughter. Some people are just pieces of crap.

Comment

Probably getting a check for her each month. Only reason they kept her around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              This makes sense.

Comment

Could’ve done without reading that. Reminded me of the little boy killed up here April 1st. That situation took me quite awhile to stop thinking about every day.

Comment

Need to be staked down in a fire ant bed

Who treats another human like that?
                  If they will do that to their child then there is no limit to what they would do to a stranger

Comment

Man's depravity, never ceases to amaze me...
                    There will be punishment for them.. Metered out by one, much
                    more qualified than us..

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Yep. Google Paula Sinclair fort bend this is a case I helped on and it was one of the worst cases of malnutrition/child abuse I’ve ever seen and smelled. Since being a death investigator I’ve seen things people would never believe others would do to the ones they created. You really never know who your neighbors are.

Comment

I hope God makes them suffer is all I can say ,pray for that

Comment

I feel for this poor girl and can’t get the little 10 yo girl Lily out of my mind…the one in Wisconsin that the 14yo 8th grader killed when she was on her way home on a trail back to her parents house. The boy was arrested and held as an adult..he admitted to punching her in the stomach, beating her with a stick and then choking her to death. He then sexually assaulted her. I just can’t get this evil out of my head when it’s every where you look.

God bless these kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            Yep. Google Paula Sinclair fort bend this is a case I helped on and it was one of the worst cases of malnutrition/child abuse I’ve ever seen and smelled. Since being a death investigator I’ve seen things people would never believe others would do to the ones they created. You really never know who your neighbors are.
                            So true and so sad.. Wicked, evil souls... The devil is alive and well and walks this planet day and night..

Comment

Working...
                            X