Deshaun-no charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deshaun-no charges

Get your Texans season tickets now, 2028 SB Champs with the Herschel Walker haul of picks theyre about to get!!!

Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson was not indicted after a grand jury heard the sexual assault accusations made against him by female massage therapists, a major legal victory for him and a major step toward Watson getting traded and back on the field.

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
    Get your Texans season tickets now, 2028 SB Champs with the Herschel Walker haul of picks theyre about to get!!!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-not-indicted/
    Remember it’s the Texans, they will find a way to screw it up.

Comment

I thought for sure he was gonna get a slap on the wrist.

Comment

Deshaun “no-billed” and the Texas Rangers raided County Judge Lina Hidalgo’s office today. Great day to be a Houstonian!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Deshaun “no-billed” and the Texas Rangers raided County Judge Lina Hidalgo’s office today. Great day to be a Houstonian!!!!

Here here!! And it’s Friday!

Comment

Radio break news said civil charges will still be brought.

Didn't his wanting to get away from the Texans predate all this rub-n-tug scandal?

Comment

If only SheJack would have had a run of bad luck it would have been a trifecta.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                If only SheJack would have had a run of bad luck it would have been a trifecta.

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                  Radio break news said civil charges will still be brought.

Didn't his wanting to get away from the Texans predate all this rub-n-tug scandal?
                  Yes. Civil will still happen because Tony Buzbee isn't gonna miss an opportunity. Civil gets more difficult without charges.

Yes. He started wanting out when BOB traded the best receiver in the league for a washed up running back and a bag of Fritos.

Comment

I didn't hear about that.

Comment

Yes. Civil will still happen because Tony Buzbee isn't gonna miss an opportunity. Civil gets more difficult without charges.

Yes. He started wanting out when BOB traded the best receiver in the league for a washed up running back and a bag of Fritos.
                      To be fair, Fritos are still hard to come by......

Comment

Tony may be a good lawyer. But, it took him 5 years to get me $87.

Comment

I always look forward to getting my state and local news from the green screen

Comment

thank God. Now trade his DA. we need the draft picks.

Comment

He is as guilty as sure as I’m standing here! “Butt” I think it’s the best for the Texans!

Comment

Working...
                              X