No announcement yet.

Baby formula ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife showed me a video clip of some congress women getting leaked info of finding alot of pallets of baby formula at the border crossing areas.
    Makes sense... They want to make sure to get the up and coming democratic voters off to a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
      Any explanation as to why?
      Bacterial infection found in facility. Abbott is now bringing in formula from Ireland until they get going again in Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        What did babies do before they invented formula?
        Where is Dolly Parton when you need her?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Soooooo God was pretty smart when he made woman. What’s wrong with her natural formula makers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Sort of a broad statement wouldn’t you say? Tons of different reasons why babies can’t always be breast fed. My 6 month old daughter has a allergy to it and has to have a special formula. There’s millions more like her.

Comment

Originally posted by pig poacher View Post
            Wife showed me a video clip of some congress women getting leaked info of finding alot of pallets of baby formula at the border crossing areas.
            Makes sense... They want to make sure to get the up and coming democratic voters off to a good start.

Here is the report and video from the Washington examiner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a feeling...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUV3scGJkbE"]Baby Formula sent to Border Facilities - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Saw this on Gab

CALL the Ursula Border Patrol station and ask them for Baby Formula, I just did.
                Open ⋅ Closes 5PM

Phone: (956) 928-4000

Comment

Hey, look, more pallets of formula!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Fox just did a piece & Abbott says they are ready to rock n roll but the fda is keeping them shut down.
                    Abbott should have told the FDA to go pound sand.

***!!?? We can't feed starving babies in Texas without Biden's approval?

Grow a pair, Abbott!!

Comment

Ol Bare Shelf Biden doing his thing....

Comment

Are you referring to Abbott Labs who makes it or governor?

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post

Grow a pair, Abbott!!

Comment

Originally posted by pig poacher View Post
                          Wife showed me a video clip of some congress women getting leaked info of finding a lot of pallets of baby formula at the border crossing areas.
                          I heard this same thing on a talk radio channel today . Don`t know if it`s true but they are usually pretty much right on . Anyway I feel for the families that have to use it .
                          I`m afraid we are in for some rough times .

Comment

Originally posted by ldoyle View Post
                            I heard this same thing on a talk radio channel today . Don`t know if it`s true but they are usually pretty much right on . Anyway I feel for the families that have to use it .
                            I`m afraid we are in for some rough times .

Tucker covered it tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post

Grow a pair, Abbott!!
                              It is Abbott Labs, not the Governor. And unfortunately they can't do anything without the FDA approval, or they get completely shut down. Now, on the other hand, the Senate and House should be screaming at the FDA, along with FJB, to let them ship the formula, period.

Comment

My wife never made milk with my son. Perfectly healthy pregnancy just no milk. He was on formula forever. All paid for by us. My nephew was premie and she didn't make any milk with him. He was fed from a nurse who was making milk for a long time until they found a formula he could ingest.

Comment

Working...
                                X