Track Loader High Flow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Even implements that don’t require it, will work better with it, and it won’t work your machine as hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dale, this is not the case. Always check the flow specs. on the attachment you are running. Augers, small trenchers, shredders, shears, etc. normally run on standard flow systems. High flow systems have an extra pump that is combined with standard flow system to create an elevated GPM flow rate with a higher pressure setting to run high speed drums like asphalt mills, Fecon grinder heads, & shredder style brush cutters like a 4 blade Ambusher. These high volume motors usually also require a case drain hose to dump waste/head pressure oil back into the hydraulic tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      Dale, this is not the case. Always check the flow specs. on the attachment you are running. Augers, small trenchers, shredders, shears, etc. normally run on standard flow systems. High flow systems have an extra pump that is combined with standard flow system to create an elevated GPM flow rate with a higher pressure setting to run high speed drums like asphalt mills, Fecon grinder heads, & shredder style brush cutters like a 4 blade Ambusher. These high volume motors usually also require a case drain hose to dump waste/head pressure oil back into the hydraulic tank.
      And on the Kubota 75-2 you can also get high flow out of the standard flow couplers. My dad figured that out with my Danuser tree puller. Fun little learning experience.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
        And on the Kubota 75-2 you can also get high flow out of the standard flow couplers. My dad figured that out with my Danuser tree puller. Fun little learning experience.
        Pure guess, but did he discover how the attachment on the ram can easily get sheered with an out of balance tree trunk? I figured that one out with the Intimidator!

Comment

Originally posted by Ag 96 View Post
          Pure guess, but did he discover how the attachment on the ram can easily get sheered with an out of balance tree trunk? I figured that one out with the Intimidator!
          No problem with that yet, but seals were replaced on his little learning experience. My brush cutter is a Jenkins, and the salesman told me they have problems with the standard flow cutters on Kubota’s and folks thinking that high flow only comes out of the larger couplers. My problem with that is you have to toggle the aux switch to engage the high flow, and it’s not that easy to do without doing it on purpose. Or, at least it hasn’t been for me yet.

Comment

I'm next on the list at the kubota dealer for the 75 with high flow.

Comment

Well worth the added expense and the resale value is more than enough to justify it by itself.

As far as being able to hook up low flow attachments to a high flow machine,,, if anybody tries this please record it LMAO. My FIL used one of my XE’s and didn’t turn the high flow off and blew the seals and hoses off 2 sets of grapples before he decided to call. Very expensive boo boo

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                Looking at a Kubota SVL 75-2. High flow is an extra $2,000. Worth it or not? Any downside to going with high flow?
                Just an FYI, when I bought my SVL90-2 several year ago it was a repo sold by the company that does Kubota financing.

They had it at a dealer and it got the full 1,000 hour service.

I paid 36k for a 1,000 hour hi flow, closed cab hvac machine. They were selling for 50-60k at that time. They had two of them. I almost bought them both to resell on for profit. I didn't want to make two trips to Florida though.

They had a bunch of the smaller machines at various dealerships.
                Attached Files

Comment

In case it hasn't been said (ha!), yes.

Comment

Working...
                  X