No announcement yet.

18 years ago - Live Birth Thread on TBH [emoji23]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have every right to brag! Outstanding kids, JT. They're a reflection of you and your wife!

Congratulations on jump starting them. Sit back, drive all over the place for games, and enjoy watching them flourish!!

Comment

Happy Birthday to her. What an amazing story. God is Good!

Comment

What an awesome story! You & Mom are doing it right!

Comment

Congratulations Mr. Howard! and Way to go, Kate!

Comment

I enjoyed reading this, and I am impressed with everything she has accomplished! She is just an impressive person. You and your wife should be very proud. Y'all are going to put some miles on some vehicles with two of them playing, but do it. You have plenty of time to sit still and sleep and such when they are done. And they will finish one day and you won't know what to do!

You have a great problem to have right now! Congrats!

Comment

Dittos to what the rest have said!

Awesome job parents and daughter.

2 VD's ! that's a testament to good parenting (and built in smarts ) right there.

Comment

Awesome!

Congratulations

Comment

Awesome, I remember.

Congrats!

Comment

That is awesome. Congrats

Comment

Awesome, JT, you have every right to brag on your kids! Congratulations to you and your wife on a great job raising them!

Comment

Supercool, congrats and Happy Bday Kate!

Comment

Remember it all well. What an incredible story, JT. Well done to you and your wife.

Congratulations, Kate!
                          Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

18 years ago - Live Birth Thread on TBH [emoji23]

Thanks everyone. She officially signed today TLU just also won their 8th consecutive championship and is currently leading stolen bases in ALL divisions of [emoji3040]
                            We are heading to Christopher’s in college station now for the KTBX classroom championship banquet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep on bragging!! Many Great Accomplishments in a short time. Great Parenting helped her get her to where she is along with hard work and determination on her part.

Comment

Awesome Blossom and Happy Birthday! Wadda go mom, dad and big brother. It's a team effort to accomplish all those great things from one house. Y'all dun good.
                                One of my ex football players from HPU Richard Ouellette, has a daughter Skyler pitching at TLU now. His oldest Sydney just finished up there last year. I might have their names backwards. Look him up and visit with him while watching some ball. He is a good dude.
                                All the best in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X