Deer lease price in OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer lease price in OK

I am going to look at a lease in Oklahoma. The lease is 160 acres with a 3 bedroom\2 bathroom house. What do you think a fair price would be for this? I will be dealing directly with the landowner and not a lease broker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Location? I’ve got several pieces of land in SE Oklahoma and know about what lands going for but location means a lot.

Comment

Hughes County, not too far from Wetumka.

Comment

Deer lease price in OK

Originally posted by Kong View Post
        Location? I’ve got several pieces of land in SE Oklahoma and know about what lands going for but location means a lot.

Outside of Wetumka

Last edited by mww982; 04-27-2022, 07:47 PM.

Comment

He’s right. Condition of the house would matter too. Swag would be $5k.

Comment

Fair price is whatever the land owner is asking. It’s a seller’s market right now. Good luck and if it’s too high, send me his contact info.

Comment

His asking price

Comment

Your getting close to OK City so the price will start going up, a lot of guys from Tulsa hunt that far south as well so the price could vary wildly. I’d hate to even guess in that area, I lease 190 acres just to the nw of their for more than I lease 510 acres farther SE. If the land looks good and the house is decent then I’d pay whatever your felt comfortable with. It could be $8 to $30 an acre honestly without the house.

Comment

On that size acreage the per acre price is gonna be really high. But with a house, year round access and if its got good cover anything under 6k total would be acceptable and I wouldn't put more than 2 hunters on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X