30x60x12 metal building cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30x60x12 metal building cost

I got a quote of 74,750 for this size building with concrete electrical and rough out plumbing for toilet,shower and sink and 3 roll up 10x10 doors and 1 walk-in door does this sound about right or too high

Sounds right to me

Comment

I am paying 45K for a 30x40 with 15' overhang on back 40' concrete on 30x40 with no internal work done.

2 10x10 roll up doors 2 windows and 1 walkin door.

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
        I got a quote of 74,750 for this size building with concrete electrical and rough out plumbing for toilet,shower and sink and 3 roll up 10x10 doors and 1 walk-in door does this sound about right or too high
        Hey I’m in your kneck of the woods… if you don’t mind me asking who gave you that quote. I know some local guys that do good work.

Comment

Does that include insulation ??
          If not. That sounds a bit high.
          But, what do I know ?

Comment

That sounds like a good quote to me, depending on the trim package that comes with the building. My 40x60x14 with 4:12 roof (ordered last summer), when I include concrete, was quite a bit higher but included gutters, downspouts, a lot of finish trim details and an 8x20 overhang, insulated doors, and full insulation for the building, but no electrical or plumbing which was separate.

Comment

Is this and engineered bolt-up or a weld-up? Seems on par if a weld-up, maybe a few thousand high, but I don’t know the details. Slab thickness, grade beam quantity and sizes, and sectional vs. roll-up doors are all variables that can affect overall cost. If it’s an engineered bolt-up, that’s a steal. Bolt-up would be around $85k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                Is this and engineered bolt-up or a weld-up? Seems on par if a weld-up, maybe a few thousand high, but I don’t know the details. Slab thickness, grade beam quantity and sizes, and sectional vs. roll-up doors are all variables that can affect overall cost. If it’s an engineered bolt-up, that’s a steal. Bolt-up would be around $85k.
                Agree with that - mine was engineered bolt-up, and price locked last summer. There have been 2 or 3 price hikes since then as well.

Comment

1 yr ago, I had a weld up 40x50 with 14’ sidewalls, 15x40 overhang, 10x40 porch. 2- 12x12 roll ups with motors, 2 man doors, 3 windows, concrete, labor, gutters 87k. Llano area.

Comment

About right

Comment

Originally posted by Firefyter View Post
                      1 yr ago, I had a weld up 40x50 with 14’ sidewalls, 15x40 overhang, 10x40 porch. 2- 12x12 roll ups with motors, 2 man doors, 3 windows, concrete, labor, gutters 87k. Llano area.
                      You got another one of those laying around you want to get rid of?

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
                        You got another one of those laying around you want to get rid of?
                        Prolly should of stated that’s what I had put up!

Comment

Prolly should of stated that’s what I had put up!
                          I knew what you meant, I was just thinking I could another one.

Seems like pretty good deal in today’s market

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                            Does that include insulation ??
                            If not. That sounds a bit high.
                            But, what do I know ?
                            Basic building no insulation, weld up, I think it’s a standard roof pitch.

Comment

I had about the same building done 2 years ago with roughed in plumbing and 2 manual roll ups. $50G all in. $17,000 for slab and $33,000 for materials and labor. Welded beams. No insulation.

Due to material costs still waiting to build out the living space. So glad I buiit when I did though.

Comment

Working...
                              X