Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whataburger discontinued jalapeño cheddar biscuit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This place is slowly moving away from a hunting website to a facebook like setting. JMO!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      This place is slowly moving away from a hunting website to a facebook like setting. JMO!

Your opinion is about 6-8 years late... Folks have been saying this for several years..

Comment

I can't get pictures to load recently but Whataburger is still head quartered in San Antonio TEXAS and the original family are still minority owners. Nothing has changed. The menu has always changed slightly.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big_gun View Post
          Mushroom Swiss burger gone too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Just found out that myself at my new Whataburger, right by my office. There's just something wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Your opinion is about 6-8 years late... Folks have been saying this for several years..

I haven’t been around TBH that long, but I’ve read through a ton of threads that date back to 2006. Nothing has really changed. Just a bunch of arguing about various topics with some hunting stuff mixed in.

I stumbled across TBH looking for a hunting related topic and found out it’s the best forum around for talking Cowboys and college football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              I haven’t been around TBH that long, but I’ve read through a ton of threads that date back to 2006. Nothing has really changed. Just a bunch of arguing about various topics with some hunting stuff mixed in.

I stumbled across TBH looking for a hunting related topic and found out it’s the best forum around for talking Cowboys and college football.

I'm not complaining....but folks have been saying that for years. Especially when we had 2-3 folks who would link FB threads daily and start a new thread. Those fellas have left the way of the dodo bird

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post

When your sitting “AROUND THE CAMPFIRE” at the lease do you just talk about hunting?

Comment

This thread was referenced on a FB page I follow!!

Comment

To add insult to injury they put this sticker on my breakfast this week.

Comment

How does a JCB take any longer than the regular biscuit?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        How does a JCB take any longer than the regular biscuit?

Idk, but it is sooooooooooooooooooo much better than a regular biscuit!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

With all these complaints about WB, I see a bidness opportunity for someone

Comment

Working...
                          X