Holiday Boat Ramp Entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
    Oh yes you are right my friend. It will get epic.
    I watched a lady try to back her husband down one day there. Left then right and back the other way. He was hollering and cussing. She finally made it the water but the boat was severely crooked in the water. He was still cussing lol. She put the truck in park and yelled **** you and walked off down the road with truck running and him in the boat still in water on the trailer 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

I took off today and went fishing and there was minimal people when I showed up at ramp this morning. When I got back around 5 it had turned into a cluster.

Comment

Dad and I would sit at the steep boat ramp at Mansfield Dam and watch the same show.
        Some clueless people out there...

Comment

Lawdy mercy, don't even get me started on holiday weekend shenanigans on the water. The clueless are too numerous to count, not just at the boat ramp.

Comment

I’ve always been able to back and launch a boat. But when I met my wife, girlfriend at the time, one of the first things I taught her to do was to launch a boat. Because we would never be those people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              I’ve always been able to back and launch a boat. But when I met my wife, girlfriend at the time, one of the first things I taught her to do was to launch a boat. Because we would never be those people.

My girlfriend taught me how to launch a boat and drive a standard, I was 14 she was 16, married 30 years this July. She was always a hit at Froggies when we use to fish out of poc, including backing a few googan’s empty trailers down for them when things weren’t going well

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                My girlfriend taught me how to launch a boat and drive a standard, I was 14 she was 16, married 30 years this July. She was always a hit at Froggies when we use to fish out of poc, including backing a few googan’s empty trailers down for them when things weren’t going well

#keeper[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  #keeper[emoji23]

I’m trying

Comment

Best place in the world to go see for yourself why some people should not be allowed to reproduce.

Comment

One thing that is really funny to watch is some one in the boat at the helm while the trailer is being backed down the ramp. If the trailer is not going in straight the person in the boat will always try to correct by turning the steering wheel in the boat. It’s hilarious. And to be completely honest I’ve caught myself doing the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                        One thing that is really funny to watch is some one in the boat at the helm while the trailer is being backed down the ramp. If the trailer is not going in straight the person in the boat will always try to correct by turning the steering wheel in the boat. It’s hilarious. And to be completely honest I’ve caught myself doing the same thing.

It’s a muscle memory thing. I do it myself.

Comment

I was at Conroe and I was launching my bass boat. There were like 10 people in there golf carts getting drunk heckling folks. It was kinda sad. Who has time in their life to just sit around making life more difficult for folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                            I was at Conroe and I was launching my bass boat. There were like 10 people in there golf carts getting drunk heckling folks. It was kinda sad. Who has time in their life to just sit around making life more difficult for folks.
                            Retired people lol

Comment

Froggies at POC.....funny action going on when the wind is blowing straight into the ramp!!!.....you will be crying from Laughing so hard.

Comment

I had a boat pull up within casting distance as I was catching redfish one day. I hollered over to them to that there was plenty of water out here and they ignored me. I kept fishing and a few minutes later I hear "Brother in law... did you put the plug in the boat?" as the guy is looking down at the deck. They cranked the engine and turned it towards the launch, plowing from all the water in the boat. That made my day.

Comment

Working...
                                X