Wow ,hope I am wrong,48 hours tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow ,hope I am wrong,48 hours tonight

Wish I was more forgiving apparently we're going to turn loose another killer so we can make the world a better place , I personally don't think I should have to pay to keep murders behind bars and fix them so they can be turned loose on us later, some things deserve death and some people simply can't be fixed again I hope I'm wrong but I bet I'm not, sorry if that's offensive but that's how I feel

not offensive at all ! i feel the same , for those that feel offended they need to step up and take him in !! put up or shutup so to speak , wonder how long that would last lol

Comment

Ya gotta love our legal system these days. It wont ever change until some judges start losing some loved ones because of the animals they release back in to society.

Comment

I don’t who or what situation you are specifically speaking of, but no killers should not be turned loose

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          I don’t who or what situation you are specifically speaking of, but no killers should not be turned loose

This is a ridiculous statement, Greg! Some people need killing even though it’s against the law. If someone hurt my kids and I killed them, I wouldn’t expect to live out my life in prison. Now I don’t know the OP’s reference, but all killers are not created equal. Some deserve death. Some deserve medals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tonight on 48 hours is about Eric Smith , goggle it and you will be sick or should be

Comment

Originally posted by Blessed to hunt View Post
              Tonight on 48 hours is about Eric Smith , goggle it and you will be sick or should be

Disgusting.

Comment

Or as we say in my family: Some people should be put down like rabid dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

Yes ma’am. .22 rounds are cheap. We’ll, they used to be.

Comment

Like the video of that dad that took out the guy who molested his son and was being brought back in custody at the airport and the dad smoked him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      Yes ma’am. .22 rounds are cheap. We’ll, they used to be.

Just like wild hogs. Shoot em in the ear hole.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                        @ 13 yrs old?
                        Probably no hope for him from the start, but I might take pause before I pulled the trigger.

Comment

I don't know why we keep murderers or child molesters in prison. There's no fixing some people. If they have some wires crossed and they find pleasure in killing folks or touching little kids they ain't ever gonna get any better. Hang them right after they're convicted and be done with it.

Comment

I feel that the family of the person that was killed should have some input on what happens to the killer.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                              I don't know why we keep murderers or child molesters in prison. There's no fixing some people. If they have some wires crossed and they find pleasure in killing folks or touching little kids they ain't ever gonna get any better. Hang them right after they're convicted and be done with it.
                              Right here

Comment

Working...
                              X