$4500+ Marlin336?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$4500+ Marlin336?

This is a standard 336 in 30/30. Albeit a JM in great condition. No famous owner.
    Listed as minty and says it sighed in and unfired. To me, that is used.
    Jeez Louise! Look at what this gun is up to!

People have lost their minds

Comment

Been watching that one must be diamonds in the magazine and two people know it is all i got

Comment

“NOS Condition and being Unfired if said in the ad is my opinion based on the condition of the bolt face, breach area, action and bore. Your opinion may vary. “

Even through in the CYA incase he’s full of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This one’s been on my watch list since it went over 2k. The high bidder is a NR. I’m guessing some jackass is messing this guys auction up.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL71 View Post
            This one’s been on my watch list since it went over 2k. The high bidder is a NR. I’m guessing some jackass is messing this guys auction up.
            Yup.

Comment

Ya can't do that without help & takes more than one to jack the price...I suspect it gets re-listed. If not, great for the seller.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                Ya can't do that without help & takes more than one to jack the price...I suspect it gets re-listed. If not, great for the seller.
                I was thinking 1 guy with more than 1 account if that’s possible

Comment

I seen that, and have been watching it, I thought it was a joke. Who In the hell would pay that, crazy !

Comment

I was thinking 1 guy with more than 1 account if that’s possible
                    I would think your correct.

Comment

I’ve got one for 4 grand I will sell him if he gets outbidded

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                        I’ve got one for 4 grand I will sell him if he gets outbidded
                        X2

Comment

$4500+ Marlin336?

5 grand, that’s a bit of a safe queen that will hard to resell

Comment

I also have this listing on my watch list. It is totally absurd what people are bidding on what used to be a 300$ rifle.

Comment

Hmmm. I’ve got one in great shape that I said I’d never sell but for $5k it would be long gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X