No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWIII is just around the corner, you won't need a Form 4.

Comment

check cashed 3-6-21
      picked up my can today 3-3-22

Comment

Funny how that works. I bought 3 in March, 1 in April, and 1 in June of last year. They all came in a two week period. Four were approved in one day. Another got approved two days later.

Comment

Just submitted a Form4 via E-Forms. Curious to see if it is going to be any faster.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
            Just submitted a Form4 via E-Forms. Curious to see if it is going to be any faster.
            I’m 45 days in...will hopefully let you know in another 45 days or less

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
              I'm 42 days in on an E-file form 4. We shall see.

Comment

Check cashed April 7 and still waiting. Doesn't sound like it should be long.

Comment

I’m at 351 days on one cashed in March of last year….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

With Form-1 cans getting the boot I will probably be ordering 2-3 Nomads/Mask in the next 30-45 days and guess I will see them in 2023... After I send some money to GOA to help with their lawsuit against the ATF for being arse hats.

Just realized its been over 5 years since I last ordered a can

Comment

Form 4 Wait

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                      With Form-1 cans getting the boot I will probably be ordering 2-3 Nomads/Mask in the next 30-45 days and guess I will see them in 2023... After I send some money to GOA to help with their lawsuit against the ATF for being arse hats.

Just realized its been over 5 years since I last ordered a can

Why would you ever have to order a 22 with form 4 up to last year they when so easy to buy a solvent trap on Amazon.

I have a thunder beast take down 22 in jail and hoping it’s as good as a mask.

Comment

Anyone seen any E File form 4s come back yet?

Comment

Today is day 365 for me. Just started the process on a Sandman 2 days ago. Hopefully it doesn’t drag on nearly as long.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                            No.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Starting to think they needed the funding for something and this was a quick way to get 100,000 people to dump $200 in without thinking twice for the chance at 3 month wait time.

Comment

Yeah several on reddit have come back around 70-80 days...the initial people who squeaked in around late December/early January...still unsure if it’s just because they were first or it’s the norm

Comment

Working...
                                X