Antler Shedding Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antler Shedding Time?

Are yall seeing many of them drop yet? I found one small shed here on my 2.5 acres this morning. I'm planning on being at the lease next weekend, wondering if its worth walking the property doing some shed hunting!

Just a couple in central tx area. Down here, I've seen about half of my local population lose theirs.

Comment

Just starting to for us. We found two this past weekend by chance but the Coverts are starting to show more missing antlers daily.

Comment

I have some that have dropped in the last week in Eastland. Most have not yet, but should be anytime now.

Comment

On both our Christoval lease grounds and our Bosque County place cameras are showing most have shed.

We found approximately 15 sheds weekend of Feb. 12/13 off our Christoval lease grounds.

Rwc

Comment

Most of my bucks in Mills shed in January according to the cameras. Normally, we are late February into March. But it is so dry and they are stressed.

Comment

I have been looking past 2 weekends in Humble. Not finding any yet.

Comment

Was at my lease near Mason last weekend. Every feeder set up I went to had sheds in the feed pen.

Comment

Most of my covert pics show horns. Cross plains area.

Comment

2 weeks ago- Terrell countyClick image for larger version

Name:	Shed 2022.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	163.2 KB
ID:	24677931

Comment

Too early to go hunting them. Many still have headgear.

Comment

I found a small one a couple of weeks ago in Newton County. Also have a couple photos of antlerless bucks.

Comment

I have 4 bucks on camera as I type this and all still have horns.

Comment

I have a group of 7 bucks coming daily to my Polk county feeder and all but 1 is totally slick. They started dropping 3 weeks ago.

Comment

seen a few "ducks" on camera in Llano probably dropping good next week to so

Comment

Working...
                              X