power to choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

power to choose

My contract is about to expire, what are yall using in the Houston area? and what are your rates?

2300 SF house, dont use that much power and bill is usually pretty low. 1500 kw/$150 or lower cost is kinda average other than the dead of summer.
    Attached Files

Energy ogre is a service that I have had for 3 years now and they do all the leg work and find the best company based on our usage. Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, energy ogre is the way to go. Got lots of flack at work about paying them 10 dollars a month , but they shop for the best rate and have saved me a lot of money over the years. Same group that gave me a hard time are now using ogre now.

Comment

X3 on Energy ogre...

Comment

X4

Comment

Wow you guys must have a lot cheaper elec. down there. I have a 1200 sq foot house and our bill in the summer is mid to high 200.00s. And still more then 150.00 in the winter ( gas heat here also).

Comment

Energy Ogre. Have had it for years and it's been awesome.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for Energy Ogre…..been great for us. Takes the hassle out of it.

Comment

Looks like lots like the ogre, may try it.

My bill is usually pretty low most months. I like longer fixed rate prices and no free nights, daays gimic deals.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                    Looks like lots like the ogre, may try it.

My bill is usually pretty low most months. I like longer fixed rate prices and no free nights, daays gimic deals.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                    X7 on Energy Ogre. I've been using them for 7 years. No complaints.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I gave Energy Orge a try. My rep must have been a "save the planet greenie weenie." He/she signed me up for a 100% renewable energy contract that costed more than anything I could have found on Powertochoose by myself. I fired them. Never looked at them again.

Comment

I am in the same situation here in Katy. My 24 month plan expires next month and I have just spent an hour or so on power to choose and it looks like things have gone up significantly since I signed my contract 24 months ago.(no big surprise)

Anyone in the Katy Houston area know what they are paying per KWH off the top of their head? It seems in the past you got a big break if you used over 2000 KWH per month but now the sweet spot is in the 1000 to 2000 range. KWH over 2000 are steep.

Comment

The truth is these small company's got killed last February and are gone. Energy Orge had a dozen providers and they are gone. I am with Reliant now and will see what happens in 8 months when the contract runs out.
                          We are going to pay more for everything. Bacon is almost a luxury now.
                          FJB...

Comment

I’m using Pulse Power. They had the best plan a couple months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well. Looks like the Ogre cant do much for me savings wise. I have a top 2 in mind so ill have to choose one or just give the orge a try even though there is no real big difference. Their monthly usage projections are actually higher then my real usage by quite a bit.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X