crispi boots????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young gun 12 View Post
    You like them more than the pronghorns? I have a pair of pronghorns I got for my last elk hunt and didnt know that boots could get any better
    Short answer is yes. They fit better and feel like a part of me when worn.

Long Answer: The pronghorns were great, and I got some decent albeit sporadic use out of them over the years. I didn't really start to wear them until last year though. I got a really good deal on them so I bought a pair brand new and they stayed in my closet except for 1 or 2 outings to the lease. I started wearing them exclusively last year and since then they have stopped being waterproof, part of the sole started separating from the tread, and one boot has started making a crackling sound and feel in the shaft of the boot. But for the year plus that I wore them, they were super comfortable and I felt exactly as you did. Did some research and apparently they have gone downhill over the years.

Comment

jumped on black ovis and ordered a pair of guide GTX thanks for all the info!

Comment

Following

Comment

Crispi's are very good boots but it all depends on what fits your feet. For me, I wear Kenetrek. They fit me well so I have not tried others in the premium brands.
          Unless you have already tried them on, I would try a number of different premium boot lines before laying down a lot of money.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
            If they are 14s and OP isn't interested, I am.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
              What size you need? I've got a pair of Crispi Idaho's that don't work with my feet. Great boot, just not for me. I believe they are either 13's or 14's.

Don’t worry. One day you’ll grow into those feet!

Comment

Camofire has 3 different Crispi boots on sale today. They are all non-insulated models.

Camofire brings you a new lineup of deals on hunting gear, camo and clothes everyday! Our hunting deals are typically 40-70% off retail.

Camofire brings you a new lineup of deals on hunting gear, camo and clothes everyday! Our hunting deals are typically 40-70% off retail.

Comment

I'm on year two on my Valdrez and i wear them daily. Best hunting boots I've ever owned.
                  I used to walk out of a pair of pronghorns or filson uplanders in about 6 months.

Comment

I wear Crispi Summits everyday. I keep three pair, going out pair, hunt pair and work pair. I rotate them thru that order. Always keep an eye on BlackOrvis for the sales.

Comment

Comment

Sounds like you already made the plunge OP, but to echo other's sentiments they are indeed great boots. I took the Wyoming II with me on my elk hunt in NM and they were awesome. Poor things got one heck of a workout too lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                          Camofire has 3 different Crispi boots on sale today. They are all non-insulated models.

https://www.camofire.com/index.php/Deals/5
                          Ordered a pair of the Colorado GTX...thanks for posting the links!!

Comment

I got a pair of the Crispi Colorados and love them. Wanted a lighter weight boot for September Elk hunting. Probably out about 60 miles on them in one trip last year and had zero issues. I did have to get a size up from my normal size though.

Comment

I bought a pair of Crispi after looking at all the other expensive brands...and I LOVE THEM. I got the Crispi Thor II GTX. Didn't take long to break them in, good mountain boot with lots of support. Uninsulated which is fine for most cold temps for me.

Comment

Crispi.. what a god awful brand name.

Comment

Working...
                                X