Good job sir! Great lookin' buck!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice, love to hear more of the story.

Comment

Thanks y'all!! I'm actually hunting this morning again lol, on a new MLD lease I got on. It's weird hunting with a rifle in October but here I am. I'll post a couple more pics later!!

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Congrats on a good looking buck, but that don't look like east Texas.

Comment

heck ya man, great deer. COngrats

Comment

Congratulations, awesome buck!

Comment

I’ve had a season lease on this property for a few years now. It’s a high fence bow only lease that a lot of you have hunted. Recently, a group of investors have expressed interest in it, and nothing is chiseled in stone but it may sale before next year.

There were two big typical ten points that I drooled over every time I saw them. My lease only allows me to shoot a cull bucks and some does, but I’ve never shot a 10 point or, a deer over 130. I basically decided you only live once lol, and if one of those big 10’s got broadside I was going to go ahead and let an arrow fly. Just so happened this was the first one I had a chance at, even though he was the smaller of the two. I’m still very excited with this deer!!

As a bonus, that blackbuck in the pic had a broken leg while I was there, and the owner wanted him put down so I got to take him as well. Full disclosure on the blackbuck though, I shot him with a rifle. Was still awesome to get to take him but even with a broken leg it’s not really easy to sneak up on an antelope!! Those things have eyes for sure. Anyway, it was an epic weekend. He hasn’t been officially scored but the general opinion of every one who’s seen him is 147ish. I just know he’s going to look really good on my wall!! I know high fences aren’t everyone’s cup of tea and that’s fine…but this may still be my buck of a lifetime and I didn’t want to miss the opportunity in case the property sales. Now, back to hunting in east Texas and maybe I can hang my tag on something here!!

Comment

Congrats. I've never killed one on opener and I've been bow hunting for over 30 years.

Comment

Nice buck. Congrats!

Comment

Atta boy, Beautiful buck!

Comment

Awesome! Big congrats to you!

Comment

Working...
                                X