Your Home Ins Does Not Cover B L M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Home Ins Does Not Cover B L M

I have read my home ins policy more than once. It hit me today that all policies have a line in them about stuff they do not cover. War, atomic bombs, etc.

Well here is the line.

of insurance which covers damage due to acts of war, including invasion, insurrection, rebellion and hijacking. Some policies also cover damage due to weapons of mass destruction. It is most commonly used in the shipping and aviation industries.

Insurrection and rebellion pretty much cover Antififa and Blm. I have my agent making calls in the morning. If this is true my neighborhood needs to know we have to fight........

It’s true, I’d bet 99% of policies don’t cover those things.

Comment

Nope, my home was damaged by the peaceful protesters. LOL

Funny how when it comes down to the nut cutting the truth comes out though. I'm 99% you're correct the insurance would say riots are insurrection.. I'd lose my ever loving mind and be in jail for not leaving the insurance office without money.

Comment

That is definitely scary

Comment

ha. that may explain why more hell isn't raised about these things. The big money insurance companies probably aren't paying out a dime. If they were you can bet there would be a lot more squealing in the halls of power.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I never considered it.

Comment

My TPA wife doesn't agree with you. Insurrection and rebellion really wouldn't be considered in a BLM or ANTIFA rally. The words you are looking for are "civil unrest" in a different section of exclusions.

You would be trying to claim vandalism or malicious mischief for the damage to your home.

Comment

Same goes for businesses as well in most cases. No coverage.

Comment

Standard Home insurance covers rioting, looting, vandalism, and civil commotion. That’s damage to structure itself and personal property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope they never show up to my house because I don’t want to have to shoot anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      It’s true, I’d bet 99% of policies don’t cover those things.
                      It’s true, huh? What evidence do you base that on? Are you an insurance expert? Did you call yours?

My insurance covers it. Make some calls if you are paranoid.
                      Last edited by Kevin; 08-10-2020, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        It’s true, huh? What evidence do you base that on? Are you an insurance expert? Did you call yours?
                        Would you have replied if he said insurance didn't cover the alt right/white supremacists rioting? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Would you have replied if he said insurance didn't cover the alt right/white supremacists rioting? Asking for a friend.
                          Huh? I reply based on bull**** fear being spread. I could care less where it comes from. I don’t really get what point you are trying to make.

Ignorance is what is killing our country. That comes from both sides.
                          Last edited by Kevin; 08-10-2020, 10:27 PM.

Comment

So....yes or no? Extra points for honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              So....yes or no? Extra points for honesty.
                              Boom!

Comment

Working...
                              X