Karen? Is that you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karen? Is that you?

A woman has posted video of a stranger attacking her husband with pepper spray for not wearing a coronavirus mask at a San Diego dog park.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-pep...diego-dog-park

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    All bets are off with a situation like that.
    Female or not, I would have beat a hole in the ground with her head.

Comment

Should be a felony

Comment

No justice, no peace!

I bet this isn't on the news.

Comment

Tax payers will be paying her meals and lodging for a while!

Comment

A choke hold by the lady videoing it would have kept her there.

Comment

She would have left without her teeth if that were me. Woman or not, you put the pants on, you better be ready to wear them. I'm going to hit you like a grown man.

Comment

All I can think is that the guy getting assaulted was a total wuss, and his wife crying hysterically like a child in the background was even worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeliner1 View Post
                  All I can think is that the guy getting assaulted was a total wuss, and his wife crying hysterically like a child in the background was even worse!
                  If my wife didn't at least try to come to my aide, I'd probably be just as ticked at her as the woman spraying me. Don't think I have to worry about that though. I still wouldn't have hit the dumb old lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeliner1 View Post
                    Yep. It was obvious the wife wears the pants in that duo.

Crazy how politicians have fostered an environment where neighbors turn on neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                      All bets are off with a situation like that.
                      Female or not, I would have beat a hole in the ground with her head.
                      Exactly!

Comment

LMAO. My wife would have beat the brakes off that old *****. Guaranteed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She would have gotten the rest of that can up her nose and some used as mouth spray.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                            She would have left without her teeth if that were me. Woman or not, you put the pants on, you better be ready to wear them. I'm going to hit you like a grown man.
                            And the news headline would read... Trump supporting man punches elderly disabled senior citizen!

That would make you look so bad even your own mother would be against you.

I can see it now..Pictures of her in a wheelchair and bad pictures of you that even you didn't know existed.

Not that you'd be wrong..at all!

Comment

Ya, is have turned the camera of pepper spray back on her ***. He definitely could have gotten it out of her hand when he pushed it aside.

He was much more reserved than I would have been... Grannie or not, pepper spray is assault and assault justifies self defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X