Will Biden’s latest gaffe be his last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Folks, this was NOT a GAFF! This is EXACTLY how the DemoKrauts think. THAT's why they cannot allow Bibbling to debate anyone, anywhere! They aren't afraid of his "gaffs". They are afraid of just this sort of thing, telling the American public live on national TV what the DemoKrauts real plan is and how they operate... Bibbling isn't smart enough now to check himself. Hell right now, he doesn't even realize what he said is a problem!

This
    He said what he meant and that’s the way it always is only he and the rest of the Democrats will have the slime ball media come save them and spin it and unfortunately most of the population is too stupid to discern truth from lies. Democrats are the most Racist people I’ve ever met. Notice that it’s mostly liberal whites running around with blm and my theory is it’s because they are dealing with so much internal guilt about how they really feel. The so called racist conservatives don’t give a dam about any other race in the sense that they are too busy just working for a better life for their family and that’s their only focus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Stick a fork in him. This dude is done. The democratic party and his family should be ashamed of themselves for marching him out there. His corner needs to throw the towel in.

Comment

they will just say his brain is acting faster than his mouth.( abadeebadabadeebooo! )

that poor dude needs to be put out to pasture.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
          Not to take the senile old man's side on this, but I think what he meant was that Cubans , Mexicans from Mexico, Hondurans, El Salvadorans, Guatemalans, Puerto Ricans, et al. are all lumped together as latinos and they all come from a different culture with different points of view. But whatever helps sink his boat is good for me.
          Mexicans from Mexico????? Really guy!!!

Comment

well I guess Mexicans can migrate to other to other places before the reach the USA

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
              Mexicans from Mexico????? Really guy!!!
              Yes as opposed to Mexicans that originated in the US

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Yes as opposed to Mexicans that originated in the US
                Then they are Hispanic, to be Mexican you have to be from Mexico.

Comment

Democrats have something up their sleeves, no way is this going to be their candidate, or at least I don't see how it can be......

Comment

I wonder if Joe has lost his sense of smell yet? That was his #1 asset you know.

Comment

Funny article from CNN about Biden trying to "clarify his comment" in an effort to save face, which he doesn't do at all.

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden sought Thursday night to limit the political damage after he said in an earlier interview that the Latino community in the United States was diverse, “unlike the African American community with notable exceptions.”

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      I wonder if Joe has lost his sense of smell yet? That was his #1 asset you know.
                      LoL

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
                        Then they are Hispanic, to be Mexican you have to be from Mexico.
                        I know a lot of Hispanic dudes of Mexican heritage that were born in the US that identify themselves as Mexican. What’s your beef here?

Comment

Gaffe a day will keep the democrat away...........

Biden can't remember which side of his mouth he's been talking out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                            I know a lot of Hispanic dudes of Mexican heritage that were born in the US that identify themselves as Mexican. What’s your beef here?
                            What’s your carne de vaca? Lol

Comment

How's that wall in Colorado coming along ?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                How's that wall in Colorado coming along ?
                                Great! It’s keeping out the New Mexicans.

Comment

Working...
                                X