Austin Protestor Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    No way in hades BLM "people" will ever believe the white guy who had a black disabled fiance was at fault. Even after all the facts come out.

Is it ok to call BLM people idiots or is that against TBH rules? Or is any name calling even if everyone agrees still bad?

Depends on what day of the week it is.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
      Lol...that is only of you survive. SMH
      That's true.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the name calling thing is generally in bad form but sometimes it's more of trying to give an accurate description than name calling don't you think?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...il-Austin.html

Ignore the article and look at the pictures. There is a good one of the “protester” standing at the car window pointing the rifle at the window.

Comment

The unhinged nut was looking for a fight and he found one. He left his scent all over social media as well, which will further validate the defense.

What these folks fail to know is that we are all typically raised with a gun in our hands, and most of us practice often. Some of these folks pick up a gun and think they are invincible but the gun alone is useless without proper training and experience.

My hopes is that there is no further violence. In reality, that won’t happen, so my only next hope is that armed citizens continue to protect the lives of themselves and others against these illegal, evil, and misguided provocateurs.

More times than none the good guy with the gun will win. He’s more experienced.
            Last edited by HoustonHunter; 07-27-2020, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Went to Academy today and was shocked at how empty the handgun counter was, they may have had 10 guns in the counter. They had rifles out, but underneath where they have the rifles in the boxes was pretty empty as well. People are buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                Went to Academy today and was shocked at how empty the handgun counter was, they may have had 10 guns in the counter. They had rifles out, but underneath where they have the rifles in the boxes was pretty empty as well. People are buying.
                Let's hope the new buyers are also familiarizing and training.

Comment

Saw this headline from Yahoo News. The title seems misleading. Fake news?

A Texas Protestor Was Killed While Pushing His Fiancée In A Wheelchair

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post

I read that too, just shaking my head at how LWL's believe everything their news sites say when its 100% fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post

Spinmeisters are in full spin mode led by The NY Times. Thank god there is video or the driver would be getting railroaded by the hostile witnesses.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                        The unhinged nut was looking for a fight and he found one. He left his scent all over social media as well, which will further validate the defense.

What these folks fail to know is that we are all typically raised with a gun in our hands, and most of us practice often. Some of these folks pick up a gun and think they are invincible but the gun alone is useless without proper training and experience.

My hopes is that there is no further violence. In reality, that won’t happen, so my only next hope is that armed citizens continue to protect the lives of themselves and others against these illegal, evil, and misguided provocateurs.

More times than none the good guy with the gun will win. He’s more experienced.
                        Took the words outta my mouth. Well stated

Comment

That dude been playing a stupid game for a while. He had convinced himself that he could run over anyone. That was his right. Same is happening in Portland, Seattle, New York. They get away with some of that stuff and the next time they EXPECT to get away again. He won his stupid prize. Gonna be a bunch more of those awarded by fall.

Comment

This article doesn't mention the fiance. Also says driver appeared to shoot in self defense.
                            Austin Police says its detectives are asking the public to come forward with videos and photos from the deadly shooting that transpired during a downtown protest Saturday.

Comment

Whitney Mitchell, 28, the fiancee of slain Black Lives Matter protester Garrett Foster, also 28, led marchers in a vigil for him in Austin on Sunday night, at the spot where he was shot dead a day earlier.

Lots of pictures and some pics of the man with the AK pointing his gun at the driver.

Comment

The pictures show the tactic of putting the driver in a no win situation. Surround the car, if the driver moves the driver hurts someone, stay and the driver gets hurt or the car gets damaged. We have go to put a stop to this non-sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X