ATF Wait Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowpro12 View Post
    Oddly enough, they cashed my check quickly. Literally, within days of when I sent it in. Last time, it was just before I received the stamp back.

I suppose it is wishful thinking.
    Lol they take your money fast and the rest is slowwwwww

I’d say 4-6 months would be realistic for you

Comment

Just followed up on mine. It was approved late last week and should be in the mail today or tomorrow. Only took 526 days. 17 months.

Comment

Originally posted by AgBass01 View Post
        Just followed up on mine. It was approved late last week and should be in the mail today or tomorrow. Only took 526 days. 17 months.
        Dang. I hope I forget about mine so the time passes faster......... I put mine in on February 1 of this year. I was hoping to have it by the end of the year.

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised today. Filed for a SBR MPX on 1/29/18 and it came in today. So 148 days from sent to arrived. Single responsible person on trust.

Comment

Less than 5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
              I was pleasantly surprised today. Filed for a SBR MPX on 1/29/18 and it came in today. So 148 days from sent to arrived. Single responsible person on trust.

I’ve been thinking about SBR’ing my MPX......congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Currently waiting on one, check cashed late November 2017. Currently waiting on background check. My last one took right at 11 months. Form 4, trust.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                  Less than 5 months.

Man I may just have to buy another can. Not too long ago it took almost a yr for my can and sbr paperwork to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by smacha538 View Post
                    Man I may just have to buy another can. Not too long ago it took almost a yr for my can and sbr paperwork to come back.

Now is a good time with the silencerco bogo deal.

Comment

You've GOT to be kidding me! I moved since submitting mine and apparently they've been unsuccessfully mailing me a correction form. Yes... I forwarded all my mail. Not sure why I didn't get it. Finally got the "Final notice" call today! Would've had stamps in hand by now!

EDIT: Apparently they don't forward federal mail. I called in to advise them of my move and even commented on a forum regarding an address change. The guy I spoke with was not a people person. Simply answered "No. On the next one."

After speaking with the gentleman today, he says that if the last guy would've at least notated the move in my account, we could've corrected the issues and I'd have stamps in hand!

Just for the record: they needed a color photo, verify SN on my lower, and to remove my name from a couple spots. Just needed Trust name.

Talk about learning experience
                      Last edited by BlackHogDown; 06-27-2018, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                        You've GOT to be kidding me! I moved since submitting mine and apparently they've been unsuccessfully mailing me a correction form. Yes... I forwarded all my mail. Not sure why I didn't get it. Finally got the "Final notice" call today! Would've had stamps in hand by now!
                        Bro.....

You are supposed to tell the ATF when you move.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                          Bro.....

You are supposed to tell the ATF when you move.
                          See above EDIT

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                            See above EDIT
                            With things that are this important, you should communicate in writing. I moved once while my forms were pending. I wrote them a letter and not only did they respond, but they EXPEDITED my forms and approved them right away.

Live and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              With things that are this important, you should communicate in writing. I moved once while my forms were pending. I wrote them a letter and not only did they respond, but they EXPEDITED my forms and approved them right away.

Live and learn.
                              Got the direct line for an analyst and he's been more than helpful. Fixing everything up today and he says that we're "Very close" to approval.

Comment

Received. 6 months and 20 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X