Orange Beach Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Beach Recommendations

Any recommendations on restaurants and bars for Orange Beach. We are heading there next week for a few days with a group of our friends. It’s all adults so looking for some fun places to hangout and have drinks.

Awesome!! Will need reservations

Comment

We liked Pier House next to Ron Jon surf when we were there in May. Wanted to try the Ruby Slipper Cafe but seemed to always have a long wait to get a table. Southern Grind Coffee shop had good breakfast & coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

bushwhackers at florabama! We've found great deals on sea food at gulf shores seafood to take back to the house and cook. Sea and suds was good for lunch. We ate a beach house kitchen and found it decent as well.

Comment

Wife and kids like the Shrimp Basket. They have good food and funnel cake fries for dessert! I think that’s a bushwhacker place too. Somewhere we ate folks were leaving with gallons of what looked like chocolate milk. My wife finally asked what they were getting and one said it’s was like a Wendy’s frosty for adults. Me I’m going to Acme Oyster house. I love char grilled oysters and the fried crab claws!

Comment

We like Lulu's. Get there early to beat the rush.

Shrimp Basket is good too.

GT's on the Bay is an off the beaten path spot with a great happy hour.

Docs' Seafood is top notch.

Buzzcatz is a cool spot for brunch/breakfast. https://www.buzzcatzorangebeach.com

If you are there towards the end of the week, check out the Blue Marlin Championship at The Wharf. The weigh in and festivities are lots of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post

If you are there towards the end of the week, check out the Blue Marlin Championship at The Wharf. The weigh in and festivities are lots of fun.

https://bluemarlingrandchampionship....edule-2022.cfm
              Yes, do this if you will still be there. It was a lot of fun when we were there a few years back.

Comment

I'm from the area and agree Sea n Suds is a decent deal for lunch (on the beach). Pink Pony Pub is a local favorite for drinks and baked oysters. Florabama is the most popular bar in the area and it is worth the trip for bushwackers and the experience. A few other suggestions might be flying harpoon, crab legs at gulf island grill, brick & spoon (breakfast), Cosmo's and Doc's

Comment

Food is ok but haven't saw anyone mention tacky Jack's.

Comment

Food

Cosmo's and Doc's

Comment

Thanks for all the recommendations

Comment

The Steamer Baked Oyster Bar, it’s a tiny hole in the wall, but the chargrilled oysters are awesome. Lulu’s is good, but I preferred The Original Oyster House…get the Bloody Mary while you wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X