Buccees on the GROW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buccees on the GROW!!!

Biggest store ever to be built in Tennessee this year!!! I love seeing their success.....kongrats to their entire leadership and teams.[emoji95][emoji817][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Heard there putting one in Cleveland....

Comment

Everything's bigger in Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post

Can’t wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Biggest store ever to be built in Tennessee this year!!! I love seeing their success.....kongrats to their entire leadership and teams.[emoji95][emoji817][emoji95]

Bucees is a great success story.

Comment

Great news! I heard they were supposed to start construction in April!

Comment

Texas or Ohio?

Comment

Not sure if your daughter is still there but they are in process with one in Auburn.

Comment

I drive by this one a few times during the month. Is it just me but this one appears to be one of the smallest I have seen?

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                    Not sure if your daughter is still there but they are in process with one in Auburn.
                    Wow....i had not heard that.[emoji3] She is now in graduate school in Nashville and finishing up in May.......then hopefully medical school. She was excited when I sent her the above link about Bucees.[emoji12]

Comment

Almost finished, they are putting the sign up this week. A little bigger than the the one in Giddings with a lot more parking lot.

Comment

The Katy store has more pumps than both the New Braunfels (biggest store) and this new TN store. Those both have 120 pumps, Katy has 124. You'd think Katy would be considered the largest, but they're only looking at the sf footprint of the retail store itself. That's unfair.

Just like rating movies "the biggest of all time" based on ticket sale dollars, not actual tickets sold. Apples to oranges....

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
                          The Katy store has more pumps than both the New Braunfels (biggest store) and this new TN store. Those both have 120 pumps, Katy has 124. You'd think Katy would be considered the largest, but they're only looking at the sf footprint of the retail store itself. That's unfair.

Just like rating movies "the biggest of all time" based on ticket sale dollars, not actual tickets sold. Apples to oranges....

So you think it’s the largest store if it has more gas pumps?

Comment

Oh man, you guys think the Wal-Mart in Cleveland is bad, just wait until Bucess opens!!

Comment

I think you should go by the bathroom capacity.

Comment

Working...
                              X