Broadhead Sharpener for Dummies???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broadhead Sharpener for Dummies???

I ordered some Stinger Buzzcut 4 blades for my wife and some QAD Exodus Swept for myself for an elk hunt. I want to keep these as sharp as possible. What do you guys recommend for a sharpener that an amateur can use?

I have been using this guide and a course and fine stone, has worked pretty good getting them back to razor sharp

Comment

Stay sharp works for me. If you are ok with spending more money for a higher quality product, look at KME.

Comment

I just received a Stay Sharp Sharpener yesterday for 3-blade BH's. Anxious to see its effectiveness.

Comment

I use a G5 sharpener.

Hit it as light as possible. Don't take much and works great!

Comment

Lansky. Warthog v sharp works great on the Magnus when you take the bleeders off

Comment

I just buy new ones

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I just buy new ones
                uhhhh, no.

Comment

Lots of trad guys are gear queers for Rada.

Ive been meaning to buy several for the gifts for family kitchen knife drawers and my hunt pack.
                  Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-19-2022, 12:34 PM. Reason: FamilyHuntPackSpake

Comment

I just ordered a Stay Sharp for my fixed blade three blade heads; Snuffer, Grizzly Instinct and VPA. It shipped yesterday. I'll let you know how it does. Always looking for a faster and better way on these heads.

Comment

another stay sharp fan

Comment

Working...
                      X