Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > The Other Side of the Ranch (Firearms)
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2019, 10:45 AM   #101
Outback
Ten Point
 
Outback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pearland
Hunt In: Llano primarily
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txagyotebuster View Post
I'm no expert but I'm guessing mediums
Medium might work. The rail sits up off the action and it is 20moa. Hoping Robert might weigh in. If needed, I can buy from him at APR and try different heights.
Outback is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 10:48 AM   #102
Stick1
Ten Point
 
Stick1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lone Star State
Hunt In: Hardeman
Default

Lows will "probably" work, but mediums will for sure.
Stick1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 12:36 PM   #103
Balcones_Walker
Eight Point
 
Balcones_Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Wherever I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinR View Post
Just placed my order!!!!


Tier 2
308
20" 1:10 Deep Spiral flute
Graphite Black Cerakote
Carbon Desert Night stock.
I am thinking about doing something very similar. It's not on the hype train, but .308 (and with a 20" 1:10) makes so much sense for this kind of ultralight do-it-all.
Balcones_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 01:09 PM   #104
bloodtrail18
Six Point
 
bloodtrail18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Belle Chasse, LA
Hunt In: Uvalde
Default

Well it's done.

Tier-1
280 AI
24in 1:9 twist bbl
I went for a dark/light grey variant of the Desert night pattern on the stock with the darker grey on the receiver/bbl tips
bloodtrail18 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 01:29 PM   #105
H-D
Ten Point
 
H-D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RGV, Edinburg
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
Well it's done.

Tier-1
280 AI
24in 1:9 twist bbl
I went for a dark/light grey variant of the Desert night pattern on the stock with the darker grey on the receiver/bbl tips
I like your way of thinking.
H-D is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 01:29 PM   #106
kc5rkg
Eight Point
 
kc5rkg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pearland, Tx
Hunt In: South TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
Is anyone condidering the orange camo on the tier 1? I cant decide on cerakote color for action or if I go tier 2 what color for action and barrel?
I like the orange camo. Probably go with that one or the blue.
kc5rkg is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 01:40 PM   #107
JTCowpoke
Six Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Wichita Falls
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXTApache View Post
Interested in this as well. I ordered a 22Ē bbl in 7-08 assuming Iíd end up with a 24Ē in the event Proof couldnít deliver a length not listed on their website.
I want a 22" 280AI so that makes 2 of us for 22" barrel in 7mm.
JTCowpoke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 01:49 PM   #108
Texas007
Eight Point
 
Texas007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lake Jackson
Hunt In: Midway,
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
Is anyone condidering the orange camo on the tier 1? I cant decide on cerakote color for action or if I go tier 2 what color for action and barrel?
I did this one, and was suggested graphic black on the barrel
Texas007 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 02:04 PM   #109
Txsurveyor2014
Ten Point
 
Txsurveyor2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Forney
Hunt In: Oklahoma and Angelina County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc5rkg View Post
I like the orange camo. Probably go with that one or the blue.
The blue is my other option!
Txsurveyor2014 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 02:05 PM   #110
Txsurveyor2014
Ten Point
 
Txsurveyor2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Forney
Hunt In: Oklahoma and Angelina County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas007 View Post
I did this one, and was suggested graphic black on the barrel
That is the direction that I am leaning, but was wondering about a grey that would match the grey in the stock.
Txsurveyor2014 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 02:53 PM   #111
Buzzsaw
Six Point
 
Buzzsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Frisco Texas
Hunt In: Frio County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinR View Post
This is the one we are talking about.
i dont think this one is available. its already proprietary for another company
Buzzsaw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 03:27 PM   #112
RF76
Eight Point
 
RF76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
i dont think this one is available. its already proprietary for another company
What?
RF76 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 03:29 PM   #113
RF76
Eight Point
 
RF76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpg View Post
So, thatís the carbon desert night pattern?
Is it being offered with a touch of green added?


I am in the same boat, I want this pattern with a touch of sage green added.
RF76 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 03:31 PM   #114
Txarrowhunter
Ten Point
 
Txarrowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: 817
Hunt In: Parker county
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF76 View Post
What?


Guys when I look at the ag website this is what pops up for desert night so I opted for a sponge camo using same colors as the one below but with cedar green also.




This one is proprietary to Mesa.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Txarrowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 03:48 PM   #115
Stick1
Ten Point
 
Stick1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lone Star State
Hunt In: Hardeman
Default



This is the "Carbon" Desert Night version
Stick1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 04:07 PM   #116
Buzzsaw
Six Point
 
Buzzsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Frisco Texas
Hunt In: Frio County
Default

the one with the orange shooting bag above is NOT available. Heads up !!!
Buzzsaw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 04:15 PM   #117
bloodtrail18
Six Point
 
bloodtrail18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Belle Chasse, LA
Hunt In: Uvalde
Default

.

Last edited by bloodtrail18; 01-30-2019 at 04:18 PM.
bloodtrail18 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 04:33 PM   #118
ColinR
Pope & Young
 
ColinR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spring Branch, TX-in the Hill Country not Houston
Hunt In: Roosevelt/Sonora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
I am thinking about doing something very similar. It's not on the hype train, but .308 (and with a 20" 1:10) makes so much sense for this kind of ultralight do-it-all.
Yep, I struggled with caliber choice, I would love to have had one of the new hip calibers but more than anything I wanted a short 20" barrel to shoot suppressed. All of the new hip calibers need a longer barrel or you loose so much velocity your back to old school. So that left me with 7-08 or 308. Not looking to build a long range gun, I have a 28 Nosler I will use if I need to shoot something in another time zone so this was going to be a 500 yard Texas game hunting rifle and the ballistics of the 308 just made the most since. Plus I already have a 7-08 and a 6.5 cm and no 308. Good luck with your choice.
ColinR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 04:38 PM   #119
ColinR
Pope & Young
 
ColinR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spring Branch, TX-in the Hill Country not Houston
Hunt In: Roosevelt/Sonora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
i dont think this one is available. its already proprietary for another company
Quote:
Originally Posted by RF76 View Post
What?
Yep that's what I was told also when I ordered. Robert did say he would try to copy it but said he could not guarantee it would be exact. Which I totally understand. I really like the carbon Desert Night so I went with it.

This one.
Attached Images
  
ColinR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 04:47 PM   #120
Buzzsaw
Six Point
 
Buzzsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Frisco Texas
Hunt In: Frio County
Default

me too, its SWEEEEEEEEET
Buzzsaw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 05:24 PM   #121
jettech17
Ten Point
 
jettech17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pearland,Tx
Hunt In: comstock, public
Default

Yup. Carbon desert night, and midnight bronze barrel
jettech17 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 05:31 PM   #122
keatonskidmore
Ten Point
 
keatonskidmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Graham, Texas
Hunt In: Throckmorton County, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
the one with the orange shooting bag above is NOT available. Heads up !!!


When did they tell you this? When I talked to them they said they could copy it. If itís not an exact perfect match Iím ok with it. As long as itís close.
keatonskidmore is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 05:37 PM   #123
Txarrowhunter
Ten Point
 
Txarrowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: 817
Hunt In: Parker county
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick1 View Post


This is the "Carbon" Desert Night version
Oh I do like that. Any chance we could get that one with some cedar green in it?
Txarrowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 05:39 PM   #124
keatonskidmore
Ten Point
 
keatonskidmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Graham, Texas
Hunt In: Throckmorton County, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
Oh I do like that. Any chance we could get that one with some cedar green in it?


Or some wider and more vertical rather than horizontal patterning? Lol.
keatonskidmore is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 05:50 PM   #125
JTCowpoke
Six Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Wichita Falls
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXTApache View Post
Interested in this as well. I ordered a 22Ē bbl in 7-08 assuming Iíd end up with a 24Ē in the event Proof couldnít deliver a length not listed on their website.
Ok, I officially made my order for the 22" for a 280AI. If we can get 3 more people to order a 22" for 7mm we can get it done.
JTCowpoke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 05:50 PM   #126
Black Ice
Pope & Young
 
Black Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Baton Rouge
Hunt In: Jefferson & Brooks County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
Is anyone condidering the orange camo on the tier 1? I cant decide on cerakote color for action or if I go tier 2 what color for action and barrel?


I did.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black Ice is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 05:55 PM   #127
Black Ice
Pope & Young
 
Black Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Baton Rouge
Hunt In: Jefferson & Brooks County
Default




I did the blue last year.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black Ice is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 08:41 PM   #128
one66stang
Ten Point
 
one66stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Midland, Tx
Hunt In: Big Lake , Tx
Default

I wonder how that texture was added to that Mesa stock
one66stang is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 09:05 PM   #129
Buzzsaw
Six Point
 
Buzzsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Frisco Texas
Hunt In: Frio County
Default

thats the million $ QUESTION
Buzzsaw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2019, 09:55 PM   #130
RF76
Eight Point
 
RF76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinR View Post
Yep that's what I was told also when I ordered. Robert did say he would try to copy it but said he could not guarantee it would be exact. Which I totally understand. I really like the carbon Desert Night so I went with it.

This one.

Are you guys ordering the Carbon Desert Night pattern with a more vertical and wider pattern or just as shown in the picture.
RF76 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 04:02 AM   #131
ColinR
Pope & Young
 
ColinR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Spring Branch, TX-in the Hill Country not Houston
Hunt In: Roosevelt/Sonora
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF76 View Post
Are you guys ordering the Carbon Desert Night pattern with a more vertical and wider pattern or just as shown in the picture.
I just ordered the one from AG composites. It's the one I posted the picture of above. I like the one they do for Mesa better but Robert didn't think he could copy it exactly. I don't want to risk not liking the version they try to come up with. Too bad APR can't paint a stock to show us what there version will look like. I think there are a bunch of us that we're interested.

Robert would it be possible for your painter to paint a stock similar to the Mesa version of the Carbon desert night so we can see what it will look like?

Last edited by ColinR; 01-31-2019 at 04:09 AM.
ColinR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 07:43 AM   #132
Txsurveyor2014
Ten Point
 
Txsurveyor2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Forney
Hunt In: Oklahoma and Angelina County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ice View Post



I did the blue last year.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is a good looking rifle! Makes me lean even more towards the blue.
Txsurveyor2014 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 08:12 AM   #133
RF76
Eight Point
 
RF76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinR View Post
I just ordered the one from AG composites. It's the one I posted the picture of above. I like the one they do for Mesa better but Robert didn't think he could copy it exactly. I don't want to risk not liking the version they try to come up with. Too bad APR can't paint a stock to show us what there version will look like. I think there are a bunch of us that we're interested.

Robert would it be possible for your painter to paint a stock similar to the Mesa version of the Carbon desert night so we can see what it will look like?
It would be awesome if they can paint one like the Mesa Pattern to see even if is not the exactly the same but with a more vertical pattern.
RF76 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 09:11 AM   #134
XR650RRider
Six Point
 
Join Date: May 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick1 View Post
Lows will "probably" work, but mediums will for sure.
I used Seekins lows on the last build using a Lone Peak Razor action, so rail probably same height. I mounted a VX-5 HD with 56mm objective. I works but scope has to be in 1 position for the power ring to clear, this places the objective where it has maybe 1/32" clearance over barrel. It's the perfect height for me.
XR650RRider is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 09:26 AM   #135
bloodtrail18
Six Point
 
bloodtrail18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Belle Chasse, LA
Hunt In: Uvalde
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR650RRider View Post
I used Seekins lows on the last build using a Lone Peak Razor action, so rail probably same height. I mounted a VX-5 HD with 56mm objective. I works but scope has to be in 1 position for the power ring to clear, this places the objective where it has maybe 1/32" clearance over barrel. It's the perfect height for me.
How do you like the VX-5? I'm thinking of going with the 3-15x56 on this build.
bloodtrail18 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 09:28 AM   #136
keatonskidmore
Ten Point
 
keatonskidmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Graham, Texas
Hunt In: Throckmorton County, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
How do you like the VX-5? I'm thinking of going with the 3-15x56 on this build.
I have the 3-15x56 and will be moving it to this build. I love it. Very clear and crisp, especially in low light. I use it for predator hunting and most of which is at night. Field of view is great as well.
keatonskidmore is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 09:30 AM   #137
CastAndBlast
Pope & Young
 
CastAndBlast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Hunt In: Liberty Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR650RRider View Post
I used Seekins lows on the last build using a Lone Peak Razor action, so rail probably same height. I mounted a VX-5 HD with 56mm objective. I works but scope has to be in 1 position for the power ring to clear, this places the objective where it has maybe 1/32" clearance over barrel. It's the perfect height for me.
Same here, I switched from mediums to lows. It is perfect IMO with lows and basically the same scope.
CastAndBlast is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 09:32 AM   #138
keatonskidmore
Ten Point
 
keatonskidmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Graham, Texas
Hunt In: Throckmorton County, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastAndBlast View Post
Same here, I switched from mediums to lows. It is perfect IMO with lows and basically the same scope.
So are y'all saying go with lows over the mediums?
keatonskidmore is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 09:42 AM   #139
txhunter806
Six Point
 
txhunter806's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lubbock, Tx
Hunt In: over yonder
Default

on the tier 2 build are the actions able to be cerakoted as well or just the barrel?
txhunter806 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 09:50 AM   #140
bloodtrail18
Six Point
 
bloodtrail18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Belle Chasse, LA
Hunt In: Uvalde
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keatonskidmore View Post
So are y'all saying go with lows over the mediums?
I'm not sure if I need mediums or lows. The guys saying they put low rings on last years build with a 56mm might be right, but this is a different action and barrel on the 2019 build. What was 1/32 of clearance last year might be different with this barrel/action. Maybe Robert can fill us in?
bloodtrail18 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 09:52 AM   #141
keatonskidmore
Ten Point
 
keatonskidmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Graham, Texas
Hunt In: Throckmorton County, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
I'm not sure if I need mediums or lows. The guys saying they put low rings on last years build with a 56mm might be right, but this is a different action and barrel on the 2019 build. What was 1/32 of clearance last year might be different with this barrel/action. Maybe Robert can fill us in?


That is what Iím thinking. 1/32nd isnít much. And these stocks look to have a pretty tall cheek piece.
keatonskidmore is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 09:55 AM   #142
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

I have a VX-5HD 44mm on last years build with seekins lows and there is no way a 56mm would fit.... I think....
150class is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 10:10 AM   #143
jettech17
Ten Point
 
jettech17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pearland,Tx
Hunt In: comstock, public
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhunter806 View Post
on the tier 2 build are the actions able to be cerakoted as well or just the barrel?
I wanted to cerakote the action too, no go. Barrel only
jettech17 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 10:15 AM   #144
txhunter806
Six Point
 
txhunter806's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Lubbock, Tx
Hunt In: over yonder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettech17 View Post
I wanted to cerakote the action too, no go. Barrel only
Thanks for the info
txhunter806 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 10:18 AM   #145
CastAndBlast
Pope & Young
 
CastAndBlast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Hunt In: Liberty Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keatonskidmore View Post
So are y'all saying go with lows over the mediums?
No, I had a brain fart, I saw 56 and read 52 (**** dyslexia ). You would probably have to go with mediums. Mine is a 52mm obj. and fits very close.
CastAndBlast is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 10:20 AM   #146
keatonskidmore
Ten Point
 
keatonskidmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Graham, Texas
Hunt In: Throckmorton County, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastAndBlast View Post
No, I had a brain fart, I saw 56 and read 52 (**** dyslexia ). You would probably have to go with mediums. Mine is a 52mm obj. and fits very close.
Lol ok mediums it is.
keatonskidmore is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 10:43 AM   #147
XR650RRider
Six Point
 
Join Date: May 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150class View Post
I have a VX-5HD 44mm on last years build with seekins lows and there is no way a 56mm would fit.... I think....
We all know what "think" causes.

Once again, Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x56 Firedot duplex in Seekins lows (0.82") 30 mm rings.

XR650RRider is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 11:18 AM   #148
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR650RRider View Post
We all know what "think" causes.

Once again, Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x56 Firedot duplex in Seekins lows (0.82") 30 mm rings.

Holy crap you have that scope pushed alllllllll the way in front lol

Looks like assuming got me as it usually does.
150class is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 11:52 AM   #149
Stick1
Ten Point
 
Stick1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lone Star State
Hunt In: Hardeman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinR View Post
Too bad APR can't paint a stock to show us what there version will look like. I think there are a bunch of us that we're interested.

Robert would it be possible for your painter to paint a stock similar to the Mesa version of the Carbon desert night so we can see what it will look like?

This is what it would be. Ya'll will have to decide if it's close enough.

Original

Copy

Alternative
Stick1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-31-2019, 01:13 PM   #150
Txarrowhunter
Ten Point
 
Txarrowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: 817
Hunt In: Parker county
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150class View Post
Holy crap you have that scope pushed alllllllll the way in front lol

Looks like assuming got me as it usually does.
Thatís fine but Iíd go mediums just because of eye relief adjustability considering how much room you have with the mounting tube in front of the turret. Iíve got mediums on most of my vx6ís and I can move them back with plenty of room.
Txarrowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com