Keto friendly HB Buns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keto friendly HB Buns?

Seen several recipes and some FS on Amazon. Has anyone actually "made" their own?

Low carb is the goal so if you can share a recipe YOU have made, please do and thanks in advance.

use a lettuce wrap as the bun

Comment

^yup. Bibb lettuce as buns. Double up if you need to. I like romaine lettuce as taco shells too when I'm planning on another carb-heavy meal that same day.

Comment

I want to try the cauliflower pizza crust. Would that be worth a dang on a burger?

Comment

Thanks but we found our answer an hour ago.

Momma used a recipe off Carbquik and they are GREAT!!

Comment

I use 3 gram carb tortilla from sams. I cut it just big enough for the size patty.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
              Thanks but we found our answer an hour ago.

Momma used a recipe off Carbquik and they are GREAT!!
              How about posting up the recipe

Comment

Here it is...hope you can read it!

Originally posted by BigYoung View Post
                How about posting up the recipe
                Took pics of the recipe from my phone so hope it can be read: Again, substitutes for Keto friendly....these really were good!

"By the way," Momma ate what was left of her CHEESBURGER with these buns today...2 days old and the bread still was tasty and did not crumble.

She did NOT slice each piece as stated, would be too thin!

They obviously DON'T look like HB Buns, but they were great for us and satisfied that craving for a HB.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, will try it soon.

Comment

!

Originally posted by BigYoung View Post
                    Thank you, will try it soon.
                    YVW...having KETO friendly Meatloaf, Cauliflower Mashed to substitute for Mashed Potatoes tonight WITH Keto bread.....Carb Killers and very Tasty!!

Comment

My wife makes a "fathead" pizza that uses Almond flour egg and Parmesan cheese.
                      It's **** good.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Good luck, I've tries several different way. I'll just stick with bun-less. The recipes that use egg protein make me baff smelling them!

The carb-smart tortillas are good, you just gotta show restraint.

Comment

Those buns the OP found are for real. My wife has been making them and I think they taste just like the cheddar biscuits from red lobster, and they work great for a burger bun if you make them larger. They don't really rise when baked so it's basically like a flat bread bun that tastes like cheese. Gotta be careful not to over egg some of these recipes, it will make your meal taste like an omelet.

Comment

I'll try those, most bread replacement recipes I've found ain't worth eatin'.

Comment

Working...
                              X