Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for good news!

Comment

Prayers up for her. I hate to see it when any young person gets hurt. She will back and tougher than before....….

Comment

Well the good news of the day is no surgery needed for Abbey. The ortho today didn’t even put a new cast on. He said everything looked good and it had not moved so he didn’t want to mess with anything. Have a follow up appointment next week as well with him. 6-8 weeks no riding. She should be released in time for her annual Crooked Creek Arena 4h horse camp in Hamilton. Thanks again guys for the prayers and well wishes

Comment

Great news Tob!!!

Comment

That's good to hear........

Comment

Riley made her first run today since her injury. She may place in one of the D’s but that doesn’t matter. Neither her or Lucy in Rodeo shape but they will get there. I’m more proud that she ran without fear or reservation. Denny Flynn once said “ the only thing you have when you there is what you sent on ahead”. Riley sent that heart and determination before she got injured and that same heart and determination was waiting for her

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Riley made her first run today since her injury. She may place in one of the D’s but that doesn’t matter. Neither her or Lucy in Rodeo shape but they will get there. I’m more proud that she ran without fear or reservation. Denny Flynn once said “ the only thing you have when you there is what you sent on ahead”. Riley sent that heart and determination before she got injured and that same heart and determination was waiting for her
                Awesome Brandon. Riley and Lucy looked great in the video you sent me. Glad they are back running

Comment

Hunter my son had a pretty good night rodeoing in Dublin last night. He won the goats and he was pumped. Rodeo starts at 12pm today so we shall see how he does today.

Abbey got to hang out with her friends but you could tell she wanted to be riding. Few more weeks she will be back at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to Hunter!

Comment

Hunter had a good weekend. He won the overall in goats for 7-10 year old

And he got 3rd place money in poles today as well

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                        Hunter had a good weekend. He won the overall in goats for 7-10 year old

And he got 3rd place money in poles today as well

That’s awesome!!! Every dream begins with a vision, every vision leads to a goal and every goal leads to work and determination... after that ... the dream becomes reality

Comment

Someone at the rodeo this weekend took a pretty good picture of Hunter putting on the brakes.

Comment

Well kids are out of school for the summer at noon tomorrow. We are headed out immediately after to Gustine for a 3 day rodeo. Hunter doesn’t have baseball so he is ready to roll. Should be a great time

Comment

This week Riley will be competing for a State Championship and a chance to compete for a National Championship. Denny Flynn once said “ The only thing you have when you get there is what you sent on ahead “. She has overcame a bad injury and hasn’t been back to long. I hope she remembers what she has sent on ahead... all the hard work, countless miles and late nights. Time to cash in and go make some noise!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	7ECDD46E-A701-480E-921F-23D5AAB26373.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	24580410

Comment

The best to her, and to you too Pop!

Go Riley go!

Comment

Working...
                                X