Ballinger / Winters area storms this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballinger / Winters area storms this morning

Hearing reports of tornadoes around Ballinger this morning and east of Winters. Lease is near Crews between Winters and Coleman. Anyone have any reports out of the area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They showed some footage on the weather channel this morning in winters. There were some houses that looked like they took a direct hit. That was all I saw. Hope everyone is safe.

Comment

I saw a pic this morning of the water tower in Ballinger spraying water from a gash in the side, don't know what whacked it but the skid marks looked to be about the size of one of the few vehicles piled up at the base. Haven't had a chance to look it up for factuality, been dealing with some minor flooding due to a plugged drainage ditch that backed up and got into the garage.

Comment

Tornado in Ballinger near the high school and playing fields. All I saw was cell phone footage but it wasn't pretty...

Comment

Well I stand corrected it wasn't vehicles just fence and debris! I ain't smart enough to get the pic or a link on here but it can be found on FB @ West Texas Rain Gauge group.

Comment

The country club in Ballinger looks to be a total loss. Not sure what hit the water tower either, but it was definitely spraying out water.

Comment

Tornados in San Angelo, Ballinger, and Abilene all this morning with significant damage in all three cities.

Comment

Working...
              X