Teal season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal season

Who's ready to shoot some teal birds in the face?

I am

Comment

Ready

Comment

Me. Teal season will always be my favorite season of all. Dog is working again....Buddies in the blind, talking trash and BSing....whistling wings at day break....dumb birds that act like they can't wait to die. I love teal season and I love me some teal cooked up in a Perlot.

Comment

can't wait!

Comment

Dog is a no go for us. Too many **** gators. Ive put too much time and money into her to just see her gone in one bite.

If anyone is ever in the setx area I always have an open spot.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
              Dog is a no go for us. Too many **** gators. Ive put too much time and money into her to just see her gone in one bite.

I understand the gator part. We had a ranch in Madison county that was covered up with ducks....my dog, Abby, wasn't allowed to hunt until it got COLD. Not worth the chance.

Comment

I'm almost ready, have to brush a few blinds then we are good to go. Made 15 dozen decoy rigs this weekend. They all have 8 oz weights so I melted enough lead to never want to do it again. I'm also ready to kill some gators! go kill a limit of teal, drink some cold beers and then go kill alligators! I love this time of year.

Comment

BowTech I may take you up on your offer. I'll be taking possession of a new to me Pro Drive this week, and will be scouring Rayburn, looking for them little rockets.

Comment

I am. Any of you guys in the northern part of the state seeing any birds yet?

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                      BowTech I may take you up on your offer. I'll be taking possession of a new to me Pro Drive this week, and will be scouring Rayburn, looking for them little rockets.
                      Sounds good man. You'll enjoy the new boat. Be able to get to places you couldn't with an outboard.

Comment

Sounds good man. You'll enjoy the new boat. Be able to get to places you couldn't with an outboard.
                        Yeah, definitely a big upgrade from the 1436 FB to an 1848 PD.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                          I am. Any of you guys in the northern part of the state seeing any birds yet?

I have some friends around Lubbock who are already seeing a quite a few birds for this early.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Me. Teal season will always be my favorite season of all. Dog is working again....Buddies in the blind, talking trash and BSing....whistling wings at day break....dumb birds that act like they can't wait to die. I love teal season and I love me some teal cooked up in a Perlot.
                            What is a perlot? Love me some teal, I saw 4 big groups this morning near the ULM.

Comment

Me, me, me!!! I've got a trip booked for the 19th and I am SO excited. I haven't been teal hunting in years and never been on a very successful one like I read about.

Comment

Working...
                              X