Need kid/ family friendly fishing guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need kid/ family friendly fishing guide

Would like to take the kids on a crappie/ cat fishing trip during spring break. They can through and reel em in by themselves so they won't be that big of a problem.
    We live around Baytown.

Up

Comment

No one takes kids

Comment

Try Tex Bonin at lake conroe guides or Richard with fishdudetx.com both are family fishing friendly guides on Lake Conroe.

Comment

I can possibly help you. Fish lake Buchanan.

Comment

Try cpt coy Witherspoon in anahuac...he can probably do a deal in turtle bayou, great fisherman...is a saltwater guide but all around outdoorsman...and close

And great with kids

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
              Try Tex Bonin at lake conroe guides or Richard with fishdudetx.com both are family fishing friendly guides on Lake Conroe.
              No way in a million years did I ever expect to see Tex Bonin's name on the on internet, much less on TBH! He is my "uncle", he is one of the greatest men I know! He will treat you and your family right, and you will catch fish.
              He has been teaching me to fish since I could barely walk.

Comment

roger bacon on sam rayburn. one of the best

Comment

Originally posted by Huntin Addict View Post
                  No way in a million years did I ever expect to see Tex Bonin's name on the on internet, much less on TBH! He is my "uncle", he is one of the greatest men I know! He will treat you and your family right, and you will catch fish.
                  PM sent

Comment

Royce and Adam Simmons at gonefishin.biz They fish Richland Chambers and really enjoy fishing with kids.

Comment

I have been listening to him on 610 sports radio for years sound like his reports pretty much tell it like it is, if he only caught 15 yesterday he isn't afraid to say it. Some of them are always limits every day till you get there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                        PM sent
                        Returned Sir!

Comment

Great information, cataloging this info for later use. Thanks!

Comment

Simon Cosper at Get the Net guide service. I took my kids white bass fishing with him several times on Lake Livingston, and he was very patient and laid back with their fidgeting and when they got tired. They were just 4 and 6 then and he did an awesome job making sure they had fun.

Comment

If you want to come north to Tawakoni, Michael and Teri Littlejohn can't be beat. GIANT Cats!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Incredible guides and the most pleasant people to be around.

I've fished with them several times; 6 or 7. Brought my wife, friends, clients, etc. ALWAYS catch fish, and ALWAYS have fun. It'd be worth your drive. I promise.

J
                              Last edited by justhrowit; 02-16-2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X