X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      Bushnell for the long term. Tasco hard to beat except I get a lot of non deer pics. 1000 every 10days.

Did you adjust the settings? You can adjust how often it takes pictures. Ours used to take way too many pictures also and now we get around 100-200 per week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Browning.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
          Muddy from academy. 30 bucks and have ran them all season.
          This dang good camera for 30 bucks

Comment

Another vote for the 6-8 mp 28$ Tasco. I run 4 on public land. I don’t cry if one gets stolen

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
              of the 60 or so trail cams I have owned over the years, the ones that last the longest are WGI. I have 2 that are going on 7 years. stealthcam is a distant second in longevity but i"ve had to repair it once. most other brands dont last in the heat.
              Could I get you to buy me a lottery ticket?

Comment

Covert

Comment

I have run covert since they came out. Great customer service. You call, they answer, they help. I bought three Moultrie 7000i to try because they were cheap. They have worked flawlessly, and their customer service was great setting them up over a year ago. I have not needed them since. I bought three stealthcams at the beginning of the season and have been trying to get them going since.
                  You have to go to the web to start an account, and then go to the app to activate. Oh and there are two different apps now because they have a different app for their new fusion camera. I am ashamed to tell how many hours I have set on hold. Oh and when they do answer they say you got the fusion cam department and they put you back on hold. I wouldn’t buy anything that GSM outdoors has to offer. That includes Stealthcam , muddy and a list that is way to long to list. Look it up. I am putting my three on eBay.

Comment

Browning !
                    Browning !
                    Browning !
                    You might also want to try a Browning !

Comment

your missing out barn owl all the way unbelievable service

Comment

Tasco cameras from Walmart.

Comment

Browning

Comment

I have several 16mp Bushnells & Brownings. LOVED the Brownings for the first couple of years but I now have three that the IR sensor is out on & will no longer take night time pics. Bought two of the new Browning 20mp cams in October and one of those would never take night time pic. I wish I could go back in time and buy all the Bushnell 16mp cams I could find.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Hope China sends more soon. Walmart has been sold out for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                by the number of positives, looks like I need to try these out.

For now, the CamPark I bought on Amazon has been a good one to and pretty cheap. Takes very clear pics although the settings are a little squirrely to get right.
                                Not very impressed with the CuddeBack I have, it won't keep the correct time either.

Comment

Working...
                                X