Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we get to wear ear muffs?

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh0id1qeb0c"]FadQuotes Hangover Mike Tyson Punch - YouTube[/ame]

No thanks!
      Last edited by dc1986; 05-26-2020, 11:59 AM.

Comment

I'm confused. No one on TBH has ever lost a street fight so why are y'all scared to fight Mike?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          I'm confused. No one on TBH has ever lost a street fight so why are y'all scared to fight Mike?
          Because getting beat up by redneck Jimmy at a bar is a far cry from getting drilled by a 240 lb animal that has literally trained to break faces his whole life. Not the same thing at all.

Comment

Sad state of affairs that guy.

Comment

I'm good

Comment

To answer your question- Sure, I’m sure Iron Mike would love the opportunity to knock Me out...

But, I’d Pay to see him fight again. IMO, he’s the GOAT in my era behind Ali.

Comment

Hellzbellz I wouldn't do it even if he was wearing socker boppers! I don't care to eat thru a straw for any amount of time!lol

Comment

Hard pass

Comment

I would do it for the right sized check with medical bills paid; I'm in my forties, single, no kids and been poor my whole life, the right payday could be life changing if I lived lol

Comment

It would be far more convenient and probably less traumatic to just pay some stranger to hit me in the face with a bat.

Comment

I'm good with no gloves can I wear a helmet and flak jacket?

Comment

Originally posted by woodsbound View Post
                            I would do it for the right sized check with medical bills paid; I'm in my forties, single, no kids and been poor my whole life, the right payday could be life changing if I lived lol
                            Might just consider life insurance.

Comment

He's talking about having some fights for charity. Hell I know they arent the same weight class but I'd pay $500 to see him fight Mayweather.

Comment

That would be a death sentence to a mere mortal like me.

Comment

Working...
                                X