Am I a nut for being ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I a nut for being ready?

For season already? Packed, tuned, coolers cleaned. Ugh. It can’t get here fast enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Never hurts to be ahead of the game. Procrastinating is not good, Good luck

Comment

Nothing at all wrong with that.

Comment

Nope. I'm right there with ya! I've been checking the sights on my bow every week just to make sure they're still on target. I even check my pack regularly to see if I'm forgetting anything.... Oh, and I stopped wearing cologne a month ago so the scent doesn't stay on my seat belt.

Comment

Nut. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfNothing View Post
            Nope. I'm right there with ya! I've been checking the sights on my bow every week just to make sure they're still on target. I even check my pack regularly to see if I'm forgetting anything.... Oh, and I stopped wearing cologne a month ago so the scent doesn't stay on my seat belt.

Lmao oh crap I’m doing it wrong!! I totally need to stop wearing perfume. I’d start bathing in the non scent stuff but it dries my skin out when I use it longer than a week. [emoji6]

Comment

You may be a nut, but I'm envious! Sure wish I was even close to ready!

Comment

Haven't even restrung my bow yet.

Comment

I picked up a bunch of new stuff this week like 2 extra wind direction thingys. A new rattle bag because mine died last season. Some new-used Sitka bibs and coat. I’ve got two new stands to put up this weekend, fill feeders again and that’s it!!

Fixed up some totes from Home Depot and added an ozone generator that plugs in from the outside and disperses ozone into the totes. All my stuff is ready to roll! I’m shooting every day I can, trying to tighten my 50 yard group.

Comment

Ive done more work this year than I have in a decade and feel like I’m farther behind than ever. Oh well, I usually don’t get real serious until the last 2 weeks.

Comment

What took you so long ????

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be at Academy Thursday to pick up my license.

Everything else still needs to be done but 8/15 really gets me in the mood.

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                          I’m shooting every day I can, trying to tighten my 50 yard group.
                          I'm all for meaningful, consequential practice... but that garden pave stone is far too close for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
                            I'm all for meaningful, consequential practice... but that garden pave stone is far too close for my liking.

Lmao. The target sits on top of it, when my buddy shot his he hit the top of the target and knocked it off

Comment

We started getting ready. Moving stands and running cameras. I’m practicing out past my normal 30. Last year was my first and got a mature buck. Hope to have as good a year this one also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X